- Posted on 11/18/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Don't mess with the Moze.
11. When she saved Cookie from his musical misery.
10. When she spoke the hard truth about girls vs. boys bathrooms.
9. And then did something about it!
8. That time she was super fierce on the volleyball court.
7. Whether she was serving...
6. ...or spiking!
5. Anytime she outsmarted Ned and Cookie.
Which, let's be real, was all the time.
4. When she showed the world she was a total pro at wood shop!
3. When she saved Ned from severe food poisoning.
2. When she was a wise owl about relationships.
1. And, finally, when she just told it like it is...
What's one of your favorite Moze moments? Sound off in the comments!
TeenNick Top 10's Thanksgiving Week Celebration Is Coming with Daya, Flo Rida, Fifth Harmony and MORE!Posted on 11/12/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Get ready for TeenNick Top 10's biggest event EVER! This year, we're celebrating Thanksgiving in the most epic way possible: music, fun, and a whole lotta thanks.
Starting Monday, November 23rd at 9pm, TeenNick Top 10 will take over the Mall of America for three music-filled nights. It's gonna be a huge live concert where Nick will share his favorite videos from Top 10's biggest playlist EVER... straight from the biggest mall ever!
I mean, can it get any bigger?
Yes, it can.
Look out for performances from Daya, Amanda Dilks and the one and only Flo Rida!
Plus, catch all of your favorites like Teens Know Everything and shenanigans with our co-hosts with the most, Morgan and Maxwell!
Then on Saturday, November 28th @ 7pm tune in to a very special HALO Edition of TeenNick Top 10. We can't reveal too much now, but Nick will be spending time with a very special organization in honor of Helping and Leading Others, plus you'll get some exclusive footage of HALO performers Fifth Harmony, Walk the Moon and more!
It all leads up to the Nickelodeon HALO Awards on Sunday, November 29th! Over the next few weeks, we'll be teasing special moments from the show, so hang with us!
- Posted on 11/10/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
He's cool, he's rational, he's kind. He's Beck.
12. When he displayed serious dance moves.
11. When he was a super encouraging friend to Tori.
10. When he gave us this face.
9. And this face.
8. And this face.
7. When he tenderly tapped Jade's arm and she smiled.
6. When he dressed up to be Tori's stunt double. (And looked fierce.)
5. When he shared his greatest hopes and dreams.
4. When he looked at Jade like this.
4. And this.
2. AND THIS.
1. And when he said the words that stopped all of our hearts.
Do you have a favorite Beck memory? Shout it out in the comments!
- Posted on 11/05/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Symptoms of the love bug.
13. When their name comes up in conversation, you try so hard to act cool.
12. You want to play hard to get, but inside you're just thinking...
11. You strategically plan your route to class to maximize your chances of passing their locker.
10. But if they actually approach you...
...it's a real toss up how it'll go.
9. Your greatest fear is accidentally liking one of their old photos.
BEWARE THE DOUBLE-TAP.
8. But you've also probably stalked yourself just to see how you look to them.
7. They're the first thing you think about when you wake up.
6. And the last thing you think about before you go to sleep.
5. You over analyze their texts down to every single punctuation mark.... because "kk" and "kay!" are two completely different things.
4. You pretend to not already know things about their life, interests, family... but you actually know their younger brother's best friend's middle name.
3. You forget how to form complete sentences when you're talking to them.
2. And you spend an inappropriate amount of mental energy wondering whether or not they feel the same.
1. But you know in time, they'll see how awesome you really are. And if not, then...
BAIIII!! You're super cool. Don't you forget it.
- Posted on 11/02/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
School is cool, but sometimes you just can't.
When your teacher says you "can't write an essay overnight," but on an exam, expects you to write one in an hour.
When that one kid has to say "present" instead of "here" during roll.
When there's a new student in your class and everyone's like O_O
When a substitute teacher actually tries to teach you something.
When you realize you may never understand investments, but you will never forget King Phillip Came Over From Great Spain.
When you feel the overwhelming anxiety of choosing a project partner.
If you even get a choice.
When the teacher says, "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do."
When you find out a test is open note and you're all...
...But then the teacher makes it really hard.
When a teacher questions why you "deserve" a higher grade...
...but wont round up because it "just isn't 'A' work."
And when the homework just keeps piling on, and you're doing the best you can, and it's a little too much sometimes, but you know you'll get through it!
Hang in there! Counting down the days to Thanksgiving!
- Posted on 10/29/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
We are so pumped to announce that every weekday from 4-5PM we've got a brand new lineup of throwback shows you know you've been missing!
Check out what's coming and try to keep your chill:
MONDAY: How to Rock
WEDNESDAY: True Jackson, VP
THURSDAY: Sam & Cat
FRIDAY: Bella & the Bulldogs
And on Saturday @ 11AM catch some Nickelodeon favorites like Henry Danger, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn, 100 Things Thing to Do Before High School, The Thundermans, and Game Shakers!
Take it all in. And tune in.
- Posted on 10/27/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Halloween is right around the corner, y'all. It's almost time to show off that perfect costume, but before you do, get in the hallow-day spirit with some spooktacular nail art!
Credit: Simply Rins
Simply Rins has simply the cutest (but still creepy) nail designs! You can make this look your own with different background colors as long as you accent the tips with an artsy arachnid. Think of it as a french manicure with an itsy-bitsy-twist.
Credit: Southern Sparkle
Ten little pairs of eyes might seem a little freaky, but Southern Sparkle unwraps the secret of nail art style! This mummy nail art is the perfect balance of eerie and trendy.
Credit: Chalkboard Nails
Halloween has some signature colors that would look perfect splattered across your nails! Over at Chalkboard Nails, the ever-creative Sarah has come up with some fabulous designs for all occasions. Try out this haunted look and dazzle your friends!
I mean, can you feel the spook?! @mymaynails really took the jack-o-lantern idea to a new
frightheight. Who knew something so creepy could look so chic?
Get tangled up in this spiderweb design (also by our girl @mymaynails) and remember just who puts the creepy in creepy crawlers.
Credit: Southern Sparkle
Southern Sparkle does it again with these frighteningly fabulous designs. These ghosts won't scare anyone, but they might make a jealous passerby scream with envy. Stylish and ghoulish? That's what Halloween is all about!
Credit: One Nail to Rule Them All
A less spooky option but still filled with Halloween and autumnal spirit is One Nail to Rule Them All's precious pumpkin tips. These gorgeous gourds make a perfect shout out to the season and keep your nails looking adorable as ever! Add a little jack-o'-lantern face if you're feeling creative
When it comes to Halloween, it's all in the details. There's no limit to fancying up your claws and making your Halloween look truly out-of-this-underworld.
- Posted on 10/26/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
She's quinnteresting. She's quinngenius. She's mildly quinnsane. She's Quinn Pensky.
10. Her athletic talents were truly dynamite.
9. At 13, she had more technological achievements than most people do in a lifetime.
8. She was the perfect roommate.
7. And she took risks for the greater good of science.
6. But never compromised her morals.
5. She embraced her differences, even if others found them slightly alarming.
4. She had no tolerance for jerks.
3. She was a beloved friend to the animals!
2. She kinda had wisdom of the ages.
1. And she was always down for a good time.
Do you have a favorite Quinn Pensky moment?! Shout it out in the comments! And don't forget to watch Zoey 101 every day on TeenNick!
- Posted on 10/22/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Your Halloween just got spookier. This Sunday, we're airing the hauntingly stylish special, Halloween on Ice: Behind the Screams! Daniela Nieves, star of Wits Academy and Every Witch Way, will team up with world famous figure skaters Nancy Kerrigan and Johnny Weir to show us costumes, makeup and spine-chilling moves from the spooktacular ice show. You won't want to miss it! Just take a look at these photos...
Watch the clip below and get excited for a howling good time this Sunday at 7pm!
- Posted on 10/13/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
It's climate change activism like you've never seen (or heard) it before.
Teen environmental activist Xiuhtezcatl (pronounced shooTEZcat) Martinez is spreading an incredibly powerful message through hip-hop music. His organization Earth Guardians is an International non-profit that engages young people, through music and speaking events, to take on important environmental issues. And as our October HALO Effect honoree, we want you to know just how cool Xiuhtezcatl is.
Xiuhtezcatl has always had a special connection with Earth, and at the age of six began speaking to crowds about the importance of protecting it. In his eyes, the future is now and as youth we have both the power and responsibility to make our planet sustainable for the future. Check out one of his awesome performances below.
One of the organization's campaigns, RYSE (Rising Youth for a Sustainable Earth), is a movement of young people who lead projects and initiatives to build climate-change solutions. #GenerationRYSE will not wait for others to take the action that wish to see in the world.
Are you ready to make a difference?! There are so many ways YOU can join the movement. Take a look at all of these awesome opportunities and become an Earth Guardian yourself!