Posted on Aug 15, 2013 by
Clarissa Darling has the answers to all of life's hard-pressed questions. And with the beginning of the school year fast approaching, her wisdom will make your transition from the beach to the books a little bit easier. In honor of TeenNick's Snickiversary
this Saturday, August 17th, when Clarissa returns to TV for ONE special night, we thought it only appropriate to seek out back-to-school tips from the girl who can, indeed, explain it all!
1. Be daring with your outfit choices. Hallway? More like runway.
2. If you see your crush walking toward you, remain calm.
3. Every school has haters, but you know who your real friends are!
4. Dental hygiene is never a bad idea. Especially when it's egg roll day.
5. When homework starts to pile on, figure out what motivates you.
6. But don't forget to take a study break every once in a while! Exercise is the key to a healthy brain.
7. And sometimes, "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" is a valid test taking strategy.
8. When the bus comes late for the 23487th time, remember that patience is a virtue.
9. Plus, let's be real, you might be getting a little bored of summer.
10. A new school year can be nerve racking. But at the end of the day, it's all good!