10 Things You Need to Know About 4Count
TeenNick music lovers, your new boy band obsession is here! Meet 4Count, the super talented (and super cute) pop quartet who will be the stars of our brand-new reality series, Mission: 4Count.
Have you ever dreamed about making it in the music business? This show is a first-hand look at one band's journey to the big time. During the two-week series event, watch the boys make music, complete missions and get into some shenanigans along the way. Here are 10 things you need to know about 4Count before Mission: 4Count premieres on July 6th!
1. The band consists of members (from left to right) Aaron Scott, Adam Ackerman, Ben Robinson and Kieran Ackerman.
2. Drawing on inspiration from Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson and The Temptations, 4Count songs are fun, upbeat and will totally get stuck in your head.
3. Their vocals are swoon-worthy, but their killer dance moves take each performance to the next level.
4. Check out the video for their single "Epic" to see what we mean.
5. Adam and Kieran, the two brothers in the group, have training in tap, ballet, lyrical and hip-hop dancing.
6. Adam and Kieran became the first half of 4Count when they were discovered by Nick Cannon at a music video shoot.
7. Aaron started playing music when he became a drummer at his church!
8. Their single "California" is an ode to the state in which most of the boys grew up.
9. Their music video for "California," however, was shot in Canada! Check out this behind-the-scenes vid:
10. 4Count are more than just a band, they're family. And they're ready to be the next big thing.