- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 02/03/2011 by Lisa
Check this out! Degrassi sent over a bunch of printable Valentines for us to share with the fans. Click on each image to get a printable PDF!
Use the back for your Degrassi-inspired love notes! (If your printer only prints on one side, just print the front first, then put the other side of the paper through to do the back. Easy-peasy.)
Drew's "I'm concerned about your status... as single." might be my favorite. Which ones do you like best?
- Posted on 02/02/2011 by Mary
Alli's idea of a date is a movie; Drew... has other ideas. DCS's best butt-grabbing moment is at the top of today's Degrassi OMG Moment playlist:
Also in today's list:
- The Torres brothers sharing a bathroom in the morning ("I was never a girl, idiot!")
- Dave going pantsless to cheer Ms. Oh up
- KC explaining to Jenna that having a baby would just not be very convenient for him right now
- E-Clare's first kiss... the school-sanctioned one.
- And more... click here for the whole list!
Which of those moments is your favorite?
- Posted on 02/01/2011 by Mary
"I'm Alli Bhandari and this is... well, I am... Degrassi's Big D Dance Crew, WOOOoooo."
Today's OMG moments playlist features Dave's move-busting skillz, Zane showing the world how to stay classy when in verbal combat with a homophobic bully, KC getting all worked up over Jenna's wrists and sexy shoulders, a pig, Eli's nards, E-Clare's sparks, and Dolly J's break-up moment. It was a very busy Boiling Point. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 02/01/2011 by Mary
The digital download of the Degrassi: The Boiling Point soundtrack went on sale today! Click here to buy the MP3s on Amazon!
Not only does it include songs featured on the show by artists like Eve and the Ocean and Adaline, but songs FROM the show like Dead Hand's "Paisley Jacket" and Jessica Tyler's "Mr. Perfect" and "White Horse" -- the song Jenna and Sav sang together! This is pure Degrassi gold. You're stoked.
- Posted on 01/31/2011 by Mary
Remember last summer? When it was warm, and there was no school, and there was a new episode of Degrassi on four nights a week? That was so nice.
Well, it's summer in February this weekend, when all of Degrassi: The Boiling Point (plus this past fall's Degrassis) will air again as we, at long last, reach the end of the Degrassi Every Episode Ever marathon. (Dude. There are a LOT of Degrassi episodes.)
In anticipation, this week we bring you playlists of the OMG Moments those episodes gave us. Such as this classic one from that very first week of The Boiling Point, when Clare told Jenna off in that sunshiney way only Clare could. And also utters one of the best lines ever to grace Degrassi:
"If I wanted KC back, I wouldn't need fake boobs to get him."
Click here to see the whole playlist, and check back every day for more of the OMG-est moments of 2010.
PS. You know what tomorrow is? Tomorrow is officially February. And you know what that means....
- Posted on 01/30/2011 by Lisa
I've been posting lots of classic Degrassi photos lately. This batch is semi-recent, but I bet someday we'll look back at them and feel all nostalgic.
So much cuteness. :)
- Posted on 01/29/2011 by Lisa
I've been diving around in our Degrassi photo archives to see what I can find, and I put a new batch of pics together.
I like all of these photos, but that one of Clare just kills me! That's from back before she even attended Degrassi... before she met Alli or K.C., and looong before Eli. I love her little braids. :)
Which ones are your favorites?
- Posted on 01/28/2011 by Mary
Happy Friday everyone! Today is the last day we'll be drowning you in classic behind the scenes videos, and friends... this playlist is what we in the business call a smorgasbord of unmitigated awesomeness.
In today's full Degrassi On the Set playlist, you'll see:
- Adamo Ruggiero (Marco) doing his Aubrey Graham (Jimmy, Drake) impression
- Cast members' opinion of which two Degrassi characters should hook up next, who's most like their character in real life, and what makes Degrassi so real
- One of the more detailed explorations of the art of on-screen kisses (and behind the scenes jitters they cause), starring Stacey Farber (Ellie)
- And possibly the most classic Degrassi On the Set video of all time... "So You Think You Can Dance, Degrassi":
Enjoy it. And enjoy your weekend full of Every Degrassi Ever marathon. And enjoy thinking about the fact that two Fridays from tonight at 9p et, you'll be cozied up in front of your TV watching brand new episodes of Degrassi: In Too Deep.
Sometimes life does you a favor, you know?
- Posted on 01/27/2011 by Mary
Make over montage! I want one! Why can't they happen in real life? They're so much quicker than real make overs where you have to keep washing make-up off and changing pants. Changing pants takes so long! Why is life so hard?
So does that mean shooting Clare's make over montage for Degrassi was actually a pain in the butt instead of fun? Nope, looks like it was officially a blast:
There's more behind the scenes footy in today's Degrassi On the Set playlist... such as for instance, Deanna Casaluce freezing her bits off when Alex became "Lextasy"; Ed Robertson from the Barenaked Ladies and Natasha Bedingfield on set (on different days); some bloopers, and more... Click here for today's whole list!