Degrassi: Jesus, Etc., pt 1. Let's Break It Down
SPOILERS AHOY FOR DEGRASSI LAGGERS. Click here to watch the full episode if you missed it, and then let's have a little chat shall we?
Eli Goldsworthy, Fitz's number one fan, on Degrassi: In Too Deep "Jesus, Etc., pt. 1"
1) So. Was Clare right to accept Fitz' apology? And... was she right to chastise Eli ("That's all you can say?") when he didn't accept Fitz' apology?
2) "As your boyfriend my job is to protect you." - Eli. Hmm... true or false? Whose job is it -- if anyone's -- to protect whom in a relationship?
3) "The day I met drew is the day this all started." - Alli. Again, hmm... true or false? Well, actually Sav already pointed out that it's false -- Drew didn't exactly tell Alli to send those pics to DiMarco, frintance. BUT, that said... what percentage of Alli's Life Problems do you think are directly or indirectly Drew's fault? If she had never met Drew, what do you think her life would be like today?
4) "Who's on bass, Valdemort?" - Alli. Haha. What would you have done in Sav's position? How much should Drew and Alli's past weigh in to his decision?
4b) Also, if you were Sav, and Drew was off the table as a possibility for drummers... would you have picked:
- "I'M GONNA ROCK" guy. (Was that who Sav meant by "the heavy metal dude"?)
- the bang bang bang bang bangbangbang bangbangbang girl
- stick-dropping bandana guy or
- the beat boxer
5) So, Jenna is approximately a bajillion months pregnant. At this point... perhaps whipping out a skateboard was a touch idiotic but, is KC right that they need to be squeezing out every last bit of pre-baby fun before their lives change forever? Or... has that ship already sailed, and their lives have already changed forever whether he likes it or not?