The 12 Boys of Degrassi: Sav!
Day 8 (more like day GREAT) is dedicated to the guy who stole our hearts, and the student council presidency (arguably)...
It's not just that Sav has eyes you could go swimming in, or that he rocks the skinny jeans like no other student council president. It's that:
1) You can trust a dude who has that good of a relationship with his little sister. Protective, honest, encouraging, and downright sweet.
2) Any guy who would go to the judgety baby class with a pregnant girl he barely knows just so she won't feel so alone in the world... I mean, do YOU know any real-life guys like that?
3) Remember when he sang that sweet, pretty "Your heart is a fire" song to Holly J? While dressed as Elvis, natch?
4) He's come a long way from being the guy who had internalized his family's uh, gender bias. We should probably thank Anya for helping creak open that door.
5) And he wouldn't suck to run student council with:
All the Sav fans, raise your hands! What do you love most about Degrassi's most eligible senior? Drop it in the comments! And you can also check out our full Sav Playlist for plenty of Savalicious episodes.