13 Signs You've Been Watching Too Much Degrassi
It's almost time for a whole new Degrassi!
On July 11th, your favorite high-schoolers are returning for their 13th season of laughs, tears and incredible drama. It's been a long journey since Degrassi's beginnings all those years ago, and we know some of you haven't missed a second of the action. Still, is there such a thing as too much Degrassi?! Here are some tell-tale signs that you may need to step away from the screen...at least until July 11th, anyway!
1. Driving a hearse to school seems like a reasonable form of transportation.
2. You're beginning to wonder if Snake is capable of aging.
3. You're still amazed when Drake walks down the red carpet without his wheelchair.
4. You've bought a plane ticket to Canada.
5. You'll be totally prepared if your best friend ever has a pregnancy scare.
6.There was a time when primary-colored polo shirts started looking really attractive to you.
7. You're worried there aren't enough classic songs in the world to use as titles for each fantastic episode.
8. You still cry when you think about JT.
9. You've lost count of Alli's boyfriends and Drew's girlfriends and you can barely remember that time they dated each other.
10.You're still convinced you could have made the power squad.
11.You and your friends are attempting to mentally prepare for the most dramatic moment of the season.
12. You just really miss Manny and Emma.
13. You're ditching dinner plans and movie dates for the next seven Thursdays to make sure you don't miss a second of unforgettable Degrassi drama.
Admit it...you're addicted. But we wouldn't have it any other way!
Let your Degrassi obsession live on when a whole new Degrassi begins July 11th at 9pm on TeenNick! Until then, here's a sneak peek clip of the premiere episode!try not to watch it too many times in a row...