Blog | Degrassi
- Posted on 11/12/2010 by Mary
Can't get a song from tonight's shows out of your head? Here's a list, hope it helps!
- "The Girls Who Play the Boys" by Vanessa Rose
- "Dizzy from the Ride" by Alex Roots -- you can hear samples of both songs over on the Gigantic page
- "If It Means a Lot to You" by A Day to Remember -- you can hear a sample of this song over on the Degrassi page.
- "Hummingbird" by Imaginary Cities
- "Still Believe in Love" by Jacksoul
- "Could It Be You" by Hwood
- Posted on 11/12/2010 by Mary
Check out these clips of Annie "Fiona" Clark on the set of a Degrassi cast photo shoot... talking accessories, acting, and what it's like to feel all eyes on you while you're trying to pose:
- Posted on 11/11/2010 by Lisa
From time to time, we update the Degrassi character quiz, and now's one of those times. Take it now to find out who you'd be if you were a Degrassi character.
Then, tell me if you think the quiz got you right. Which Degrassi character do you think you're the most like (whether it's someone from the quiz or not)?
The quiz says I'm Sav, but I think I'm more like Clare or maybe Emma, with a tiny slice of Holly J, and a splash of Johnny DiMarco (I share his love of literature). What about you?
- Posted on 11/11/2010 by Mary
Check out the first scene of this Friday night's brand new Degrassi... Simpson's finally letting the beleaguered, downtrodden students of DCS have a dance!
- Posted on 11/08/2010 by Mary
More new Degrassi this week! Just one ep before the fall finale...
Can Adam really keep Fiona's attention?
What did Wesley just say to Connor and Dave?
And... well, place your bets on what's going on with Jenna and Sav...
I have to say, I find this scene more romantic, warm, sweet, and loving than any kiss scene. It's just... it's one of THOSE hugs. One of those hugs when you know you just got really, truly closer to a person, by either really allowing yourself to be emotionally vulnerable to them, or by being there for someone who was vulnerable to you.
Have you ever had one of those hugs?
E-Clare's relationship makes me really, really happy.
SPOILLLLLLLARRRSSS inside so don't click 'til you've watched the ep here it is if you need it.) Everyone who's all watched up... let's talk:
* You know, Drew definitely did not do right by Alli at Vegas night, but... I've got to hand it to him for being a pretty great brother. I remember when he first came on and was giving Riley static, it seemed like he was going to be a certain kind of dude, but I guess we know now that he's definitely more complex than that. What's your take on him?
* When you think about what really had to be going on in Eli's room -- I mean, when someone's a hoarder, it's not just piles of paper and clothes we're talking about, it's like... food wrappers -- could you be as awesome a gf/bf as Clare was to him? I feel like she showed him some seriously mature amounts of unconditional love in this episode, and it warmed my fuzzies. Was anyone out there too grossed out to get over it?
* Wesley is a nice, nice person. Wesley... you are REALLY nice. Do you guys think Dave deserves the niceness Wes showed him tonight? Would you have been Wes-like in those circumstances?
Here's all the song cues I could find from tonight's new episodes...
- "Castling" by The Narrative
- "Break" by Crown City Rockers -- you can hear samples of both songs over on the Gigantic page
- "Tonight I Love You" by The Latency -- you can hear a sample of this song over on the Degrassi page.
- "Daydreaming" by Nat Jay
- "Done for the Day" by Ryan Wotherspoon
- Posted on 11/04/2010 by Mary
Here's a sneak peek at the first scene of Friday night's brand new Degrassi episode.
I'm keeping my commentary on lockdown for now except to say that I LOVE tomorrow's episode, especially... there's this one scene... which we will talk about after tomorrow night. OK. Shutting up now.
- Posted on 11/03/2010 by Mary
Here is a picture of something that will happen on this Friday's Degrassi.
Oh, and look! Another picture of a thing. A Degrassi thing.
I sure do hope you watch this Friday at 9p et so you'll know that sooo much more happens that I can't tell you about because ruining surprises is no fun for anyone! I sure, sure do.