Blog | Degrassi
- Posted on 10/16/2009 by Mary
BIG TIME EPISODE SPOILERS BELOW, don't read if you haven't watched the new Degrassi episode yet! But if you have:
1) Fiona's so much nicer than I expected! What do you guys think of her?
2) Poor Alli... everyone gets PDA from their boyfriends except for her. What are your PDA maximum and minimum? As in what level of PDA can you tolerate from your bf/gf... and what level do you absolutely have to have in order to feel appreciated? Like if someone won't hold your hand in public, are you OK with that?
3) When Johnny told Alli to "act a little more mature", I found myself wondering: Who was acting less mature? Alli, being all goo-goo eyes and spoon-feeding Johnny in the cafeteria, or Johnny, being so intent on maintaining his tough image that he could not tolerate a photo of himself with a stuffed animal being made public?
4) Do you think Sav and Johnny are right that lovey dovey talk should be kept private? Why do guys give each other such a hard time over doing that kind of stuff, if they all do it once they're in love?
5) That last scene, when Alli comes stomping up to Johnny -- the guy she loved to pieces like one day earlier -- I was so pissed at him right along with her. And then you realize he's totally going to keep those pics and she has no control over them anymore. That was like my nightmare... I think that's probably just as bad a fate as having your pics get on the Internet, is knowing that this guy you are SO OVER and pretty much hate might have control over the privacy of your body. So messed up. What were you guys feeling during that scene?
- Posted on 10/09/2009 by Mary
SPOILERS IN HERE. AVERT YER EYES IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE PREMIERE YET!
So what did you guys think of the season premiere? I thought Jamie Johnston did an amazing job; it looked like it must have been an exhausting shoot for him. Anyway, let's take it all apart...
1) Dude, what is Peter doing wrong that all his girlfriends keep moving to other continents? I could feel his heart cracking when Mia pulled that "Don't get mad BUT...." < /p>
2) Would you feel jealous or threatened if you walked in on your best friend bonding with the new kid, like when Alli walked in on Clare and Jenna doing pedicures?
3) Jenna seems like trouble on a few levels BUT, hear me out: I was thinking about how maybe she's just doing her best? Because it's hard to be the new girl.... you've got to make all new friends, and everyone's already got history with each other, and if you want to date anyone it's almost impossible not to step on SOMEONE's toes. Have you ever been the new kid, and did you have any trouble with it?
4) Do you trust Jenna? Do you think her "I'm not half as pretty as you, Alli!" type stuff is genuine or manipulative?
5) Hey. Holly J's priority is this taco. Got it?
6) Also, Holly J has lots of sides, you can't just pick the one you like. Has anyone ever tried to "change" the parts of your personality they didn't like, and how did it go down?