Degrassi Breakdown: "Close to Me"
SPOILERS LIKE RAW CHICKEN LEFT IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR CAR BELOW. DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH.
1) OK. Declan. What's his deal. He seems to like Jane for all the right reasons and just be kind of ethically challenged as far as the whole "she has a boyfriend" thing goes... and yet, also, in a way... he did try to back off because of the "Dot guy" situation and Jane subtly indicated that she didn't want him to back off. Sooo... what's your take on that guy?
2) Stüdz + Jane : Thumbz up, down, or sideways?
3) Do you think Manny gave Jane good advice this episode? Or was she just predisposed to be kind of anti-Spinner just because Spinner wasn't right for Manny?
4) Did Jane do the right thing not breaking up with Spinner? Or should she have ripped the bandaid?
5) Yay, K.C. found a father figure! Please please please don't let that guy turn out to be some kind of disappointment. I feel like all of us can relate to that feeling of finding an adult who seems to actually "get" you and really wants to help you out, whether you live with your parents or not. Have you ever had a coach, or teacher, or whatever who was like that?