Degrassi Breakdown: "Just Can't Get Enough"
SPOILERS IN HERE. AVERT YER EYES IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE PREMIERE YET!
So what did you guys think of the season premiere? I thought Jamie Johnston did an amazing job; it looked like it must have been an exhausting shoot for him. Anyway, let's take it all apart...
1) Dude, what is Peter doing wrong that all his girlfriends keep moving to other continents? I could feel his heart cracking when Mia pulled that "Don't get mad BUT...." < /p>
2) Would you feel jealous or threatened if you walked in on your best friend bonding with the new kid, like when Alli walked in on Clare and Jenna doing pedicures?
3) Jenna seems like trouble on a few levels BUT, hear me out: I was thinking about how maybe she's just doing her best? Because it's hard to be the new girl.... you've got to make all new friends, and everyone's already got history with each other, and if you want to date anyone it's almost impossible not to step on SOMEONE's toes. Have you ever been the new kid, and did you have any trouble with it?
4) Do you trust Jenna? Do you think her "I'm not half as pretty as you, Alli!" type stuff is genuine or manipulative?
5) Hey. Holly J's priority is this taco. Got it?
6) Also, Holly J has lots of sides, you can't just pick the one you like. Has anyone ever tried to "change" the parts of your personality they didn't like, and how did it go down?