How To Make A DIY Picture Frame Jewelry Board
Tangled necklaces? Bye. This DIY jewelry frame is the perfect way to organize your favorite accessories!
1. Grab your materials!
For this project, you'll need:
2. Use the picture insert of the frame to trace your piece of cork and your foam board. Cut along the lines.
3. Remove the adhesive protection on the cork and paste it to the foam board.
4. Place your fabric pattern-side down on your work space, then place the cork board on top. Draw a two inch border on the fabric and cut it out.
5. Spray glue on top of the cork board and then apply the fabric.
6. Flip it over, spray glue the edges on the other side and seal up the excess fabric.
7. Insert the cork board into the picture frame.
8. Flip the board over and insert push pins into the cork. Hang your jewelry and voila!
Check out more fun DIY projects on the Nickelodeon YouTube!