If you can't have a genie in a bottle, colored sand art is the next best thing! Create this fun beachy craft in a few easy steps.
1. Gather your materials.
For this project, you'll need:
Piece of paper
Plain white salt
2. Pour a little bit of plain white salt on the empty plate and start to rub with each color chalk. Continue until all of the salt is colored!
3. Pour each color into separate empty cups.
4. Create a funnel with your piece of paper by tightly rolling one side.
5. Pour a little bit of each color into the empty jar. Rotate colors until it's filled to the top!
6. Cap the bottle and you're all done!
Stick with us for more how-to guides! And keep watching Awesome Flicks + DIY Tricks every night at 8, all this week!