Blog | aaron fresh
- Posted on 07/23/2010 by Chairman Nick Cannon
Seems like you all are enjoying your heaping helping of Degrassi: The Boiling Point! Glad to see it, and stay locked because trust me... it gets even better.
But I've got some huge news! I've been out in L.A., and as you might have seen during tonight's Degrassi, I'm working on an all-NEW show for TeenNick.
Aaron Fresh, Chloe Wang and I have big plans: we're bringing the party right to your house every Thursday night this August. And it's a bangin' party, too... we got fresh music, hype dance moves, slick style, and hot guests. (You saw that Declan's coming, right? I know how you guys are with your Declan.) We're gonna break down dance moves for you so you can bump along at home, and baby we're gonna party all night! Or at least 'til 10 o'clock.
It's gonna be hot AND it's gonna be here quick! Get your clubbin' outfit together 'cause The Nightlife drops Thursday August 5 at 9:30p et, right after Degrassi.
- Posted on 06/12/2010 by Mary
My top five favorite things about the new Aaron Fresh video:
1) The way he chomps on the girl's face all goofy at the very end.
2) The dancings.
3) The song.
4) Ok maybe this is weird, but I like that the video is about a dude working in fast food who has a crush on a girl. It's like the opposite of that T.I. video for "Whatever You Like" where the girl works at a fast food joint and big rich T.I. comes and rescues her buys her expensive stuff she doesn't need. I'd way rather hang out in a parking lot with my friends dancing, and then retire to a field of dandelions with someone who really liked me. Maybe that's just me though.
5) And, Aaron himself. The fact that he can sing and move and looks comfortable and at ease and seems really sweet and not gas-headed and like if you knew him in real life, you'd find yourself saying things like "couldn't happen to a nicer guy."
I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it. But Chairman Nick vouches for him, so prolly not.
What do you guys think of that song and video?