Blog | adam
- Posted on 02/12/2011 by Mary
Remember that time Adam was all "Truth or dare" and Fiona was all "Truth" and then Adam was all "Dare" and then we were all "Omgomgomgomg, DANG Adam! Show her whatcha workin' with!"
Show of hands... who here has kissed someone during an actual game of truth or dare?
- Posted on 02/12/2011 by Mary
Aww, it's Adam before he knew that he and Fiona were going to end up with their faces mashed together on her couch! So hopeful... and so has no idea what he's in store for.
- Posted on 02/11/2011 by Mary
If you haven't watched the hour long premiere of Degrassi: In Too Deep.... one, what's wrong with you, and two, thank heavens you can watch the whole thing in HD on this site. What would you do without us?
SPOILERS BELOW UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED MMKAY?
* FADAM! Orrr... not? What do you think of them as a couple? How angry do you think Fiona is about the whole intervention thing? How much better does he look in Declan's clothes than he did in the baggy stuff?
* Dr. Chris and Anya. Hrm. He's into LARPing! And Renaissance Faire! Match made in heaven. And also he's finished med school while she's not even out of high school. What do you think the prognosis is for their future? Does it creep you out that he's going to wait for her to be 18, or do you think it shows some dignity and respectability?
* Dave and Sadie. Aww, Dave! She's adorbs! We're so glad Dave finally met a girl and didn't completely permanently screw it up. What are your thoughts on taller girl/shorter guy couplings? (We here in TeenNick blog land are 100% pro, for what its worth.)
* "Everyone knows the rule is half your age plus seven." What are your personal limits for how much younger or older of a person you'd consider dating?
* "She'd kill me for giving this to you, but after all you've done..." Holly J!! You can't just go around handing out pages from people's journals to other people! Why were you even reading Fiona's journal in the first place?! Still... I'm glad Adam got to read that.
- Posted on 02/10/2011 by Mary
It's here, it's here! The sneak peek for Degrassi: In Too Deep! SKUH-WEEEEEEEE!
So... looks like Fiona has an excuse for her flake-age at Adam's (and Clare's and Eli's) party. Is it me, though, or does something seem... off? What are your theories?
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9p ET! On TeenNick, but of course.
- Posted on 12/25/2010 by Mary
We at TeenNick wish you Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happily Ever After Your Whole Life Long!
And, good news! We picked your names out of the Secret Santa hat, so here's your prezzie... a new Degrassi poster! It looks like this:
This way you can print those out and put 'em together to make your very own Deg-oration. Oh my God, I just said Deg-oration, clearly I need to stop working and go to Australia. Have a GREAT holiday, enjoy your winter break, I hope it snows only exactly as much as you want it to, and I hope all of your wishes come true forever. Unless you make bad wishes.
Enjoy your new poster!
- Posted on 12/19/2010 by Mary
Day 7 is upon us, and it's time to celebrate...
It's not easy being Adam (<-- understatement of the year), but he finds a way to have a sense of humor anyway. Or, maybe he HAS to have a sense of humor to survive. Basically anyone who can live through getting thrown through a plate glass door and still have any faith in humanity whatsoever... we've got that dude's back.
Of course... he did maaaybe kind of lose his cool that one time...
But hopefully things will get easier for Adam as time goes on. And hopefully Fiona has a REALLY good excuse for being a no-show at that beautiful party he put together with Eli and Clare. Because any guy that romantic and kind and brave and honest and funny deserves a slow dance under some twinkly lights with the girl of his dreams.
What's been your favorite Adam moment? Drop it in the comments! And you can also check out our full Adam Playlist for more Adam episodes (including the instant classics, "My Body Is a Cage" parts 1 and 2).
PS: hmmm... that pic on the bottom left with the hot new look for Adam... I don't think we've seen that one before. Could it be from... next year's new episodes?? I wonder...
- Posted on 11/08/2010 by Mary
More new Degrassi this week! Just one ep before the fall finale...
Can Adam really keep Fiona's attention?
What did Wesley just say to Connor and Dave?
And... well, place your bets on what's going on with Jenna and Sav...
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
SPOILLLLLLLARRRSSS inside so don't click 'til you've watched the ep here it is if you need it.) Everyone who's all watched up... let's talk:
* You know, Drew definitely did not do right by Alli at Vegas night, but... I've got to hand it to him for being a pretty great brother. I remember when he first came on and was giving Riley static, it seemed like he was going to be a certain kind of dude, but I guess we know now that he's definitely more complex than that. What's your take on him?
* When you think about what really had to be going on in Eli's room -- I mean, when someone's a hoarder, it's not just piles of paper and clothes we're talking about, it's like... food wrappers -- could you be as awesome a gf/bf as Clare was to him? I feel like she showed him some seriously mature amounts of unconditional love in this episode, and it warmed my fuzzies. Was anyone out there too grossed out to get over it?
* Wesley is a nice, nice person. Wesley... you are REALLY nice. Do you guys think Dave deserves the niceness Wes showed him tonight? Would you have been Wes-like in those circumstances?
- Posted on 11/03/2010 by Mary
Here is a picture of something that will happen on this Friday's Degrassi.
Oh, and look! Another picture of a thing. A Degrassi thing.
I sure do hope you watch this Friday at 9p et so you'll know that sooo much more happens that I can't tell you about because ruining surprises is no fun for anyone! I sure, sure do.
- Posted on 10/29/2010 by Mary
1) I've seen people calling them Fadam, but what about Fionadam? Nah, I guess Fadam is better.
2) I know that when the episodes about Adam being transgender first aired, some of you had questions about whether that means he's straight or gay, so I just wanted to clear up: Adam is straight. He's a guy who likes girls. But, if you're wondering, there are also female-to-male transgender guys who are gay -- they like guys.
3) Do you think Fiona can handle Adam's different-ness? (I guess Fiona's got different-ness of her own, doesn't she? I guess we all do.)