Blog | clare
- Posted on 03/04/2011 by Mary
SPOILERS AHOY FOR DEGRASSI LAGGERS. Click here to watch the full episode if you missed it, and then let's have a little chat shall we?
Eli Goldsworthy, Fitz's number one fan, on Degrassi: In Too Deep "Jesus, Etc., pt. 1"
1) So. Was Clare right to accept Fitz' apology? And... was she right to chastise Eli ("That's all you can say?") when he didn't accept Fitz' apology?
2) "As your boyfriend my job is to protect you." - Eli. Hmm... true or false? Whose job is it -- if anyone's -- to protect whom in a relationship?
3) "The day I met drew is the day this all started." - Alli. Again, hmm... true or false? Well, actually Sav already pointed out that it's false -- Drew didn't exactly tell Alli to send those pics to DiMarco, frintance. BUT, that said... what percentage of Alli's Life Problems do you think are directly or indirectly Drew's fault? If she had never met Drew, what do you think her life would be like today?
4) "Who's on bass, Valdemort?" - Alli. Haha. What would you have done in Sav's position? How much should Drew and Alli's past weigh in to his decision?
4b) Also, if you were Sav, and Drew was off the table as a possibility for drummers... would you have picked:
- "I'M GONNA ROCK" guy. (Was that who Sav meant by "the heavy metal dude"?)
- the bang bang bang bang bangbangbang bangbangbang girl
- stick-dropping bandana guy or
- the beat boxer
5) So, Jenna is approximately a bajillion months pregnant. At this point... perhaps whipping out a skateboard was a touch idiotic but, is KC right that they need to be squeezing out every last bit of pre-baby fun before their lives change forever? Or... has that ship already sailed, and their lives have already changed forever whether he likes it or not?
- Posted on 03/03/2011 by Lisa
Eli wants to finish his story, Clare wants to learn to drive... and Fitz? What does Fitz want? Watch the first scene of Friday's Degrassi right now:
Watch that sneak peek, and then tell me -- are you like "Eee! Fitz!" or "Ugh, Fitz."? TheDegrassiFanatic started an anti-Fitz thread on the Degrassi message board, but some of the posts defend him and call him "misunderstood."
For more of Fitz, Clare, and Eli, don't miss Jesus, Etc., pt. 1, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9pm ET on TeenNick!
- Posted on 02/07/2011 by Mary
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 01/31/2011 by Mary
Remember last summer? When it was warm, and there was no school, and there was a new episode of Degrassi on four nights a week? That was so nice.
Well, it's summer in February this weekend, when all of Degrassi: The Boiling Point (plus this past fall's Degrassis) will air again as we, at long last, reach the end of the Degrassi Every Episode Ever marathon. (Dude. There are a LOT of Degrassi episodes.)
In anticipation, this week we bring you playlists of the OMG Moments those episodes gave us. Such as this classic one from that very first week of The Boiling Point, when Clare told Jenna off in that sunshiney way only Clare could. And also utters one of the best lines ever to grace Degrassi:
"If I wanted KC back, I wouldn't need fake boobs to get him."
Click here to see the whole playlist, and check back every day for more of the OMG-est moments of 2010.
PS. You know what tomorrow is? Tomorrow is officially February. And you know what that means....
- Posted on 12/25/2010 by Mary
We at TeenNick wish you Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happily Ever After Your Whole Life Long!
And, good news! We picked your names out of the Secret Santa hat, so here's your prezzie... a new Degrassi poster! It looks like this:
This way you can print those out and put 'em together to make your very own Deg-oration. Oh my God, I just said Deg-oration, clearly I need to stop working and go to Australia. Have a GREAT holiday, enjoy your winter break, I hope it snows only exactly as much as you want it to, and I hope all of your wishes come true forever. Unless you make bad wishes.
Enjoy your new poster!
- Posted on 11/15/2010 by Mary
And now, a moment of perfect, lovely calm to end your crappy, crappy Monday:
Click here for more pics from the fall finale of Degrassi (this Friday @ 9p et).
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
I have to say, I find this scene more romantic, warm, sweet, and loving than any kiss scene. It's just... it's one of THOSE hugs. One of those hugs when you know you just got really, truly closer to a person, by either really allowing yourself to be emotionally vulnerable to them, or by being there for someone who was vulnerable to you.
Have you ever had one of those hugs?
E-Clare's relationship makes me really, really happy.
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
SPOILLLLLLLARRRSSS inside so don't click 'til you've watched the ep here it is if you need it.) Everyone who's all watched up... let's talk:
* You know, Drew definitely did not do right by Alli at Vegas night, but... I've got to hand it to him for being a pretty great brother. I remember when he first came on and was giving Riley static, it seemed like he was going to be a certain kind of dude, but I guess we know now that he's definitely more complex than that. What's your take on him?
* When you think about what really had to be going on in Eli's room -- I mean, when someone's a hoarder, it's not just piles of paper and clothes we're talking about, it's like... food wrappers -- could you be as awesome a gf/bf as Clare was to him? I feel like she showed him some seriously mature amounts of unconditional love in this episode, and it warmed my fuzzies. Was anyone out there too grossed out to get over it?
* Wesley is a nice, nice person. Wesley... you are REALLY nice. Do you guys think Dave deserves the niceness Wes showed him tonight? Would you have been Wes-like in those circumstances?
- Posted on 11/04/2010 by Mary
Here's a sneak peek at the first scene of Friday night's brand new Degrassi episode.
I'm keeping my commentary on lockdown for now except to say that I LOVE tomorrow's episode, especially... there's this one scene... which we will talk about after tomorrow night. OK. Shutting up now.