Blog | clarissa explains it all
- Posted on 04/02/2015 by TeenNickBlogger
Credit: Entertainment Weekly
Ever wonder what would happen if Clarissa couldn't explain it all? Well, it's time to find out!
If you're a fan of the iconic '90s Nick show Clarissa Explains It All, grab your neon and practice your na-na-na-na-nas because Clarissa is coming back... Just not in the way you might think.
In his upcoming novel Things I Can't Explain, show creator Mitchell Kriegman tells the continuing story of Clarissa Darling as a woman in her mid-twenties. Set in the present day, Clarissa deals with real adult-life dilemmas that are hard and, really, not that easy to explain at all. That's right, instead of walking us through daily life conundrums, we work through them with her.
The novel comes out this November, but in the meantime, check out an exclusive first look interview with the author on Entertainment Weekly. Psst: There may be some info on the whereabouts of Ferg and Sam. :)
- Posted on 10/22/2013 by Rachel1016
All Hallows Eve is fast approaching, and you've got some decisions to make. Chief among them is this: WHICH TeenNick character will inspire your costume?
When it comes to a TeenNick costume, the options run deep. Whether you want to throw it back with iconic '90s characters from shows like All That, Rugrats, and Kenan & Kel, or keep it current with your favorite Degrassians, we're bound to find the trick to your treat!
Play our vine below, and click on one of the images to find out who you should be!
- Posted on 08/15/2013 by Rachel1016
Clarissa Darling has the answers to all of life's hard-pressed questions. And with the beginning of the school year fast approaching, her wisdom will make your transition from the beach to the books a little bit easier. In honor of TeenNick's Snickiversary this Saturday, August 17th, when Clarissa returns to TV for ONE special night, we thought it only appropriate to seek out back-to-school tips from the girl who can, indeed, explain it all!
1. Be daring with your outfit choices. Hallway? More like runway.
2. If you see your crush walking toward you, remain calm.
3. Every school has haters, but you know who your real friends are!
4. Dental hygiene is never a bad idea. Especially when it's egg roll day.
5. When homework starts to pile on, figure out what motivates you.
6. But don't forget to take a study break every once in a while! Exercise is the key to a healthy brain.
source: nickelodeonmemories.tumblr.com7. And sometimes, "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" is a valid test taking strategy. source: tiffow.tumblr.com8. When the bus comes late for the 23487th time, remember that patience is a virtue. source: unsophisticated-dodo.tumblr.com
9. Plus, let's be real, you might be getting a little bored of summer.
10. A new school year can be nerve racking. But at the end of the day, it's all good!