Mm, take a bite out of this! With these simple steps and a little help from your parents, you can make your own delicious Count Cupcake!
1. Gather your ingredients! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
For this recipe, you'll need:
1 box Red Velvet cake mix
2/3 cup water
1/4 cup of oil
1/2 tsp black food coloring
Black decorating icing
Red gummy candies
Paper cupcake liners
2. Add cake mix, water, oil and eggs. Then stir it up!
3. Place batter into lined cupcake baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Frost each cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
5. Add candy eyes. Then apply the vampire hair and mouth using black icing. Finally, add two red gummies for the fangs!
Stick with us for more fun DIY projects! Keep watching Awesome Flicks + DIY Tricks every night at 8, all this week!