Blog | drake and josh
- Posted on 05/25/2013 by Lisa
Happy long weekend, everyone! We have good news for Drake and Josh fans -- we're showing Drake & Josh Go Hollywood Monday night at 9pm et / 6pm pt.
If you love Drake and Josh so much you could scream, this promo is for you:
And here are a few pics from the movie:
Monday night! 9pm et! 6pm pt! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
- Posted on 11/26/2010 by Mary
It's the Thanks, Bro Marathon weekend on TeenNick -- and thankfully, you don't need a male sibling to enjoy watching a glut of Drake & Josh or Malcolm in the Middle. But you do need a male sibling to answer this questionnaire...
It's just for kicks; put your answers in the comments.
1) How many brothers do you have -- and are they older, a lot older, younger, or a lot younger?
2) Would you go to your brother(s) for dating advice?
3) Would you go to your brother(s) for advice on dealing with your parents?
4) What are your brother(s)' favorite bands?
5) Have you ever caught your brother(s) dancing alone in his/their room(s)?
6) Do you like your brother(s)'s friends?
7) Do you have crushes on any of your brother(s)' friends?
8) What's the nicest, kindest, most considerate thing your brother(s) ever did for you?
9) What do you think your brother(s) should be when they grow up?
10) How would you rate your brother(s) hygiene?
11) If your brother(s) were arguing with your parents, would you take his/their side?
12) Would you lend your brother(s) money? Up to what amount?
13) If you could only spend one day with your brother(s) before aliens came to whisk you off to separate planets, what would you spend that day doing?
14) What about your brother(s) makes you jealous?
15) What about your brother(s) makes you thankful for him/them?
- Posted on 06/09/2010 by Lisa
"Helicopter," the Drake & Josh episode about skydiving makes me laugh out loud. If you haven't seen it yet, here's one joke I liked.
IN A HELICOPTER:
Drake (peering out the side): "Wow, those people look really tiny down there."
Helicopter pilot: "That's a preschool."
HAHA. Oh, Drake & Josh. You are the perfect thing to watch when I'm in a silly mood.
Also, I have a quick Yes/No question for anyone who's feeling comment-ish: If you won a free skydiving lesson, would you take it?
(I'm sayin' a big "Yes.")
- Posted on 06/07/2010 by Lisa
Tonight's Movie-splosion movie is Drake & Josh: Really Big Shrimp. One of my favorite things about Drake & Josh is how Dan Schneider (the show's producer) uses the fact that Josh works at the Premiere movie theater to sneak little messages onto the show.
If you watch Drake & Josh closely during the scenes at the Premiere, pay attention to the movie names you see on posters and on theater signs, because they're usually funny. Near the beginning of Really Big Shrimp, there's a quick shot of the outside of the Premiere. Here's what you see:
The people who make the show could've just put random movie titles up there, but instead they used the marquee to include a few personal notes.
Thank You Molaro! - Steven Molaro was a writer on Drake & Josh. Now he works on The Big Bang Theory.
Four Great Seasons - What Drake & Josh had. : )
Lil' Lisa 22 - Dan Schneider's wife's name is Lisa Lillien, but I'm not sure what the 22 is.
February Fourth - I have no idea what this one means!
Robin & Joe - Robin Weiner and Joe Catania are two of the show's producers.
Now She's Carly - Aww, that one's easy! Before she became the star of iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove played Megan on Drake & Josh.
I love that! It makes me want to become a TV producer... the kind who pays attention to the details.
- Posted on 06/02/2010 by Lisa
Are you watching Drake and Josh right now? If not, put it on, because here's what you'll see:
Squeeeeee! BABY SHEEP!! I mean, just look at those widdle sheepy hooves and that tiny pink nose, and those ears that look like they belong on a stuffed animal, because they are way too cute to possibly be real.
I've never kissed a baby sheep on the head, but right now, I really-eally want to. Hmm... maybe I'll pick up my little dog and pretend. (He won't mind. He likes cuddling.)
- Posted on 05/13/2010 by Lisa
I'm going car shopping this weekend (Eeee!), so I've got cars on the brain. I just noticed that at 7:00 pm tonight, we're showing the Drake & Josh episode where the guys shop for a car, and their dad makes them take Megan along.
They go to a used car lot and completely disagree about what kind of car to get. Megan falls in love with the bright yellow VW Beetle in this photo. Megan, I'm right there with you -- but I'd prefer it without the flowers. I love cute, bright-colored cars that are easy to spot in a parking lot.
Drake wants a black '67 Mustang, but Josh wants a practical sedan. (Oh, Josh. Live a little!)
If you could have any car in the world, what kind would you choose?
- Posted on 04/30/2010 by Lisa
If you've already taken your driver's test, what advice would you give someone who hasn't? If you passed, you're full of useful info -- but even if you failed your test, you might have a few tips that'd help somebody else pass.
In the episode of Drake & Josh that's on right now, Drake doesn't get his license because he runs four stop signs (and does a bunch of other things wrong) during the test. Tip #1: Stop signs mean STOP. All the way. Take it from Drake.
If you've ever taken a driver's test, please answer these:
1) What are the most important things to know for the road test?
2) What were the hardest questions on the written test?
3) If you've ever taken a driver's test and failed, what did you do wrong?
4) Got any other driver's test advice?
- Posted on 04/20/2010 by Mary
Tell us all about it... how cute their hair was; how you started eating ketchup and mustard on your hot dogs because that's how they ate theirs; how you wrote their name 100 times on one page in your notebook. We won't tell them.
(I ask because I just saw the "First Crush" episode of Drake and Josh.)
Mine... well he was in my ballet class and we got paired up for the pas de deux at the recital, and he was like the only boy I knew because I went to all-girls' school and of course he was the only boy at ballet. And one time in 5th grade he kissed me on the lips but just a peck, outside the Howard Johnson's.
And I just looked him up and saw that now he's a real estate agent. Yes, I facebook stalked my 5th grade crush for you; I hope you're happy.
- Posted on 04/13/2010 by Mary
I heard there's a new unauthorized biography of Oprah coming out soon, but in all the excerpts I've seen, no one seems to mention the time that on Drake & Josh when Josh ran her over on his birthday. Which seems like it would have been one of the more memorable events of her life, doesn't it?
Anyone else out there big Oprah fans? Have you ever run her over on your birthday?