Blog | eli
- Posted on 03/03/2011 by Lisa
Eli wants to finish his story, Clare wants to learn to drive... and Fitz? What does Fitz want? Watch the first scene of Friday's Degrassi right now:
Watch that sneak peek, and then tell me -- are you like "Eee! Fitz!" or "Ugh, Fitz."? TheDegrassiFanatic started an anti-Fitz thread on the Degrassi message board, but some of the posts defend him and call him "misunderstood."
For more of Fitz, Clare, and Eli, don't miss Jesus, Etc., pt. 1, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9pm ET on TeenNick!
- Posted on 02/07/2011 by Mary
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 12/25/2010 by Mary
We at TeenNick wish you Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happily Ever After Your Whole Life Long!
And, good news! We picked your names out of the Secret Santa hat, so here's your prezzie... a new Degrassi poster! It looks like this:
This way you can print those out and put 'em together to make your very own Deg-oration. Oh my God, I just said Deg-oration, clearly I need to stop working and go to Australia. Have a GREAT holiday, enjoy your winter break, I hope it snows only exactly as much as you want it to, and I hope all of your wishes come true forever. Unless you make bad wishes.
Enjoy your new poster!
- Posted on 12/24/2010 by Mary
On the 12th day of Degrassi Boys my TeenNick gave to me... a blog full of
♥ Eli Goldswortheeee♥!
Ahhh, it's a very good day indeed. A day to celebrate the guy with the pillow-lips AND the vocab. A day to revel in all of our fantasies that somewhere out there, there's an Eli waiting to storm into our worlds in his hearse, kiss us like some kind of old-fashioned movie star, and then put his arm around our shoulders and make us laugh -- a real laugh. And somehow, make us feel safe and protective all at the same time.
Of course, you can take a nice leisurely roll down Eli lane over in our Eli playlist, with all the OMG kisses and E-Clare pay-off you can handle. But let's also not forget... the dude is a stand-up human being who looks after his friends' feelings and well-being:
We found you something else you might like. Please believe me (twitter nation) when I say that our department literally did not get this picture in hand until THIS WEEK. It was a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a scramble to get it done before everyone left for the holidays. BUT WE DID IT! For you. Enjoy.
Merry Holidays from TeenNick. ♥
- Posted on 11/15/2010 by Mary
And now, a moment of perfect, lovely calm to end your crappy, crappy Monday:
Click here for more pics from the fall finale of Degrassi (this Friday @ 9p et).
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
I have to say, I find this scene more romantic, warm, sweet, and loving than any kiss scene. It's just... it's one of THOSE hugs. One of those hugs when you know you just got really, truly closer to a person, by either really allowing yourself to be emotionally vulnerable to them, or by being there for someone who was vulnerable to you.
Have you ever had one of those hugs?
E-Clare's relationship makes me really, really happy.
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
SPOILLLLLLLARRRSSS inside so don't click 'til you've watched the ep here it is if you need it.) Everyone who's all watched up... let's talk:
* You know, Drew definitely did not do right by Alli at Vegas night, but... I've got to hand it to him for being a pretty great brother. I remember when he first came on and was giving Riley static, it seemed like he was going to be a certain kind of dude, but I guess we know now that he's definitely more complex than that. What's your take on him?
* When you think about what really had to be going on in Eli's room -- I mean, when someone's a hoarder, it's not just piles of paper and clothes we're talking about, it's like... food wrappers -- could you be as awesome a gf/bf as Clare was to him? I feel like she showed him some seriously mature amounts of unconditional love in this episode, and it warmed my fuzzies. Was anyone out there too grossed out to get over it?
* Wesley is a nice, nice person. Wesley... you are REALLY nice. Do you guys think Dave deserves the niceness Wes showed him tonight? Would you have been Wes-like in those circumstances?
- Posted on 11/04/2010 by Mary
Here's a sneak peek at the first scene of Friday night's brand new Degrassi episode.
I'm keeping my commentary on lockdown for now except to say that I LOVE tomorrow's episode, especially... there's this one scene... which we will talk about after tomorrow night. OK. Shutting up now.
- Posted on 10/30/2010 by Mary
Happy Hallo-weekend! Here's a plastic jack-o-lantern's worth of behind the scenes snapshots from Degrassi's Monster Moon shoot. Also, fyi, you can click here to watch all four Monster Moon minis crammed into one.
Two more vids are coming (they're on TV during the 9pm Degrassi airings, and then online afterwards).
Oh and check out this cute li'l pic of Munro and Aislinn behind the scenes at the shoot. Awww/ewww.