Blog | eli
- Posted on 03/09/2011 by Mary
Check this vintage interview with Munro Chambers behind the scenes at his photo shoot. He tries to describe Eli's style and comes up with: "really dark... Gothic... in a way?"
It's not easy to label Eli, nor is there really any point to doing so, BUT, I'm bored so: if you had had had to describe Eli Goldsworthy's style, what would you call it?
I'm going with "Timberlake meets Psychobilly."
Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy on Degrassi
- Posted on 03/07/2011 by Mary
Eli from Degrassi pouts with the sadness. Who made Eli so sad?
Bon Monday... it's sneak peek pics day!
Please, in the comments, describe the amount that your heart breaks seeing Eli look so saaaaaad.
- Posted on 03/04/2011 by Mary
SPOILERS AHOY FOR DEGRASSI LAGGERS. Click here to watch the full episode if you missed it, and then let's have a little chat shall we?
Eli Goldsworthy, Fitz's number one fan, on Degrassi: In Too Deep "Jesus, Etc., pt. 1"
1) So. Was Clare right to accept Fitz' apology? And... was she right to chastise Eli ("That's all you can say?") when he didn't accept Fitz' apology?
2) "As your boyfriend my job is to protect you." - Eli. Hmm... true or false? Whose job is it -- if anyone's -- to protect whom in a relationship?
3) "The day I met drew is the day this all started." - Alli. Again, hmm... true or false? Well, actually Sav already pointed out that it's false -- Drew didn't exactly tell Alli to send those pics to DiMarco, frintance. BUT, that said... what percentage of Alli's Life Problems do you think are directly or indirectly Drew's fault? If she had never met Drew, what do you think her life would be like today?
4) "Who's on bass, Valdemort?" - Alli. Haha. What would you have done in Sav's position? How much should Drew and Alli's past weigh in to his decision?
4b) Also, if you were Sav, and Drew was off the table as a possibility for drummers... would you have picked:
- "I'M GONNA ROCK" guy. (Was that who Sav meant by "the heavy metal dude"?)
- the bang bang bang bang bangbangbang bangbangbang girl
- stick-dropping bandana guy or
- the beat boxer
5) So, Jenna is approximately a bajillion months pregnant. At this point... perhaps whipping out a skateboard was a touch idiotic but, is KC right that they need to be squeezing out every last bit of pre-baby fun before their lives change forever? Or... has that ship already sailed, and their lives have already changed forever whether he likes it or not?
- Posted on 03/03/2011 by Lisa
Eli wants to finish his story, Clare wants to learn to drive... and Fitz? What does Fitz want? Watch the first scene of Friday's Degrassi right now:
Watch that sneak peek, and then tell me -- are you like "Eee! Fitz!" or "Ugh, Fitz."? TheDegrassiFanatic started an anti-Fitz thread on the Degrassi message board, but some of the posts defend him and call him "misunderstood."
For more of Fitz, Clare, and Eli, don't miss Jesus, Etc., pt. 1, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9pm ET on TeenNick!
- Posted on 02/07/2011 by Mary
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 12/25/2010 by Mary
We at TeenNick wish you Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happily Ever After Your Whole Life Long!
And, good news! We picked your names out of the Secret Santa hat, so here's your prezzie... a new Degrassi poster! It looks like this:
This way you can print those out and put 'em together to make your very own Deg-oration. Oh my God, I just said Deg-oration, clearly I need to stop working and go to Australia. Have a GREAT holiday, enjoy your winter break, I hope it snows only exactly as much as you want it to, and I hope all of your wishes come true forever. Unless you make bad wishes.
Enjoy your new poster!
- Posted on 12/24/2010 by Mary
On the 12th day of Degrassi Boys my TeenNick gave to me... a blog full of
♥ Eli Goldswortheeee♥!
Ahhh, it's a very good day indeed. A day to celebrate the guy with the pillow-lips AND the vocab. A day to revel in all of our fantasies that somewhere out there, there's an Eli waiting to storm into our worlds in his hearse, kiss us like some kind of old-fashioned movie star, and then put his arm around our shoulders and make us laugh -- a real laugh. And somehow, make us feel safe and protective all at the same time.
Of course, you can take a nice leisurely roll down Eli lane over in our Eli playlist, with all the OMG kisses and E-Clare pay-off you can handle. But let's also not forget... the dude is a stand-up human being who looks after his friends' feelings and well-being:
We found you something else you might like. Please believe me (twitter nation) when I say that our department literally did not get this picture in hand until THIS WEEK. It was a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a scramble to get it done before everyone left for the holidays. BUT WE DID IT! For you. Enjoy.
Merry Holidays from TeenNick. ♥
- Posted on 11/15/2010 by Mary
And now, a moment of perfect, lovely calm to end your crappy, crappy Monday:
Click here for more pics from the fall finale of Degrassi (this Friday @ 9p et).
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
I have to say, I find this scene more romantic, warm, sweet, and loving than any kiss scene. It's just... it's one of THOSE hugs. One of those hugs when you know you just got really, truly closer to a person, by either really allowing yourself to be emotionally vulnerable to them, or by being there for someone who was vulnerable to you.
Have you ever had one of those hugs?
E-Clare's relationship makes me really, really happy.