Blog | eric
- Posted on 02/03/2010 by Lisa
Let's talk about the "Hyde Moves In" episode of That '70s Show, and the one immediately after it, "The Good Son," where Eric starts to get annoyed at having Hyde at his house all the time.
Let's consider the facts:
* Hyde's mom ran away with a trucker, so he has nowhere else to go.
* Hyde does lots of Eric's chores for him.
* Hyde lives in the basement, so it's not like Eric has to share a room with him. (btw, this totally reminds me of when Manny lived in Emma's basement on Degrassi -- what's up with TeenNick and basement friends? )
If you were in Eric's situation, do you think you could handle having your best friend around all the time? Or would it completely ruin the friendship?
- Posted on 11/28/2009 by Mary
KLASSIC episode of That '70s Show on tonight at 3:30 am (what, you're gonna be asleep? Weak. It's Saturday night!) It's the one where Eric and Donna get 100% busted -- clothes free -- in the Vista Cruiser.
For all our sakes, I hope nothing close to that has ever happened to you, but... what's the worst parental "BUSTED" you've ever suffered? 'Fess up in the comments.