Blog | fiona
- Posted on 10/29/2010 by Mary
1) I've seen people calling them Fadam, but what about Fionadam? Nah, I guess Fadam is better.
2) I know that when the episodes about Adam being transgender first aired, some of you had questions about whether that means he's straight or gay, so I just wanted to clear up: Adam is straight. He's a guy who likes girls. But, if you're wondering, there are also female-to-male transgender guys who are gay -- they like guys.
3) Do you think Fiona can handle Adam's different-ness? (I guess Fiona's got different-ness of her own, doesn't she? I guess we all do.)
- Posted on 10/29/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW; watch the ep now if you haven't already. Then let's talk....
1) It was so hard to watch Clare ask questions like "Why do I have to suffer because they fell out of love?" -- questions that really just don't have any good answer. Did anyone out there with divorced parents feel pangs of recognition watching Clare go through this? What would you tell her if you could talk to her right now?
2) So very pleased to meet you, Bullfrog and Cece! Are Eli's parents anything like you expected? Also, would you freak out if you found out your bf/gf's ex used to live with them? Like in their room?
3) Clare and Eli are very different... do you think they're different in good ways, or ways that will pull them apart at some point?
4) Wow. Adam and Fiona on the steps... that was definitely some bonding going on. Who do you think makes a better boyfriend for Fiona, Drew or Adam?
5) So, Dave and Wesley. On the one hand... dude, Dave and Alli have so much in common, it's really a wonder they didn't end up together. Why can't people appreciate the friends they have rather than wanting "cooler" ones? On the OTHER hand... you know, Dave has some interests that Wes doesn't. It seems natural that he'd want some other friends, too. I guess the problem is when he tries to replace one with the other, instead of having lots of friends. What did you think of the Dave/Wes dynamic tonight?
- Posted on 10/25/2010 by Mary
Clare's family breakdown just gets more and more real...
Does Adam have a prayer with Fiona?
And what's going on with Dave?
- Posted on 08/23/2010 by Mary
Fiona. Sweetie. Honey bunny bear doll. We all appreciate your enthusiasm, buuut... a drunken pitch in a Lady Marmalade costume may not have been the best way to win the hearts and minds of the P.T.A.
- Posted on 08/03/2010 by Mary
I want a pig! I want a pig just like Porcelina but I'm going to name mine Ponyboy! And I want to re-enroll in school so I can bring my pig to class in my bag! And I'll put a little chef's hat on him, and I'll feed him little treats while he goes grunt grunt grunt and I'll hold him and pet him and never let him go! Basically, squeee. Literally.
- Posted on 07/31/2010 by Mary
Monday night you'll get the chance... and you'll also see her new condo, which -- surprise surprise -- is sick.
- Posted on 07/21/2010 by Lisa
Tonight's OMG Moment made my shoulders squinch up. Check it out to see where things stand between Fiona and Bobby, and watch Degrassi: The Boiling Point tomorrow @ 9pm et to see what happens next.
- Posted on 07/20/2010 by Mary
Whoa... Fiona kind of lost it in the movie tonight, right? Orrr, maybe lost it is a VAST understatement. Do you guys think spending the summer with her mom will get her back on track?
'Cause from the looks of things... things might get worse for Fiona before they get better.
- Posted on 04/16/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW... but if you saw the latest Degrassi episode, let's dish.
1) It just occurred to me: Jenna's only real friends were Alli and Clare who basically hate her now; and K.C. barely has friends either. They are marooned on relationship island, and is it me or is it already tense on like, day 2? What' s going to happen with them?
2) Fiona has issues. What was with that licking the coffee cup?
3) Though, I did go "Aww" when Declan said "When you're not happy, I'm not happy." Are you that close to your brother(s) or sister(s)?
4) Alli seems to want Clare to be more mad at K.C. than Clare actually is. She looked like she kinda wanted to be there for him when she realized he was going through such a hard time. Is that just the heartbreak talking, or do you think they can be real friends after what happened?