Blog | fitz
- Posted on 03/11/2011 by Mary
THERE ARE SPOILERS DOWN THERE! DON'T LOOK until you've watched the full episode here. Once yr caught up... we need to talk RIGHT NOW.
1) Critical line from Fitz tonight: "What I did was wrong, and I've changed. Eli never will and you know that." I have several questions:
a) Will Eli ever change (as in get over his temper, his grudge-holding, his pessimism about human nature)?
b) Should Eli ever change? Is he perfect as is or does he have some things to work on? In your opinion?
c) Has Fitz changed? Do you buy his conversion? Would you date him, or be cool with a friend of yours dating him?
2) Do you think religion is something that a couple (like Eli and Clare) can agree to disagree about, or is it the kind of thing you NEED to be on the same wavelength about?
3) Do you guys think Jenna and KC will make good parents? Which Teen Mom couple do you think they'd be most like?
4) Does Sav get his "Good Big Brother" badge back yet? You guys... I'm really scared for Alli. She's in such a vulnerable emotional state, not to mention being physically vulnerable out there... so many people might try to take advantage of her. It's stressing me out.
- Posted on 03/04/2011 by Mary
SPOILERS AHOY FOR DEGRASSI LAGGERS. Click here to watch the full episode if you missed it, and then let's have a little chat shall we?
Eli Goldsworthy, Fitz's number one fan, on Degrassi: In Too Deep "Jesus, Etc., pt. 1"
1) So. Was Clare right to accept Fitz' apology? And... was she right to chastise Eli ("That's all you can say?") when he didn't accept Fitz' apology?
2) "As your boyfriend my job is to protect you." - Eli. Hmm... true or false? Whose job is it -- if anyone's -- to protect whom in a relationship?
3) "The day I met drew is the day this all started." - Alli. Again, hmm... true or false? Well, actually Sav already pointed out that it's false -- Drew didn't exactly tell Alli to send those pics to DiMarco, frintance. BUT, that said... what percentage of Alli's Life Problems do you think are directly or indirectly Drew's fault? If she had never met Drew, what do you think her life would be like today?
4) "Who's on bass, Valdemort?" - Alli. Haha. What would you have done in Sav's position? How much should Drew and Alli's past weigh in to his decision?
4b) Also, if you were Sav, and Drew was off the table as a possibility for drummers... would you have picked:
- "I'M GONNA ROCK" guy. (Was that who Sav meant by "the heavy metal dude"?)
- the bang bang bang bang bangbangbang bangbangbang girl
- stick-dropping bandana guy or
- the beat boxer
5) So, Jenna is approximately a bajillion months pregnant. At this point... perhaps whipping out a skateboard was a touch idiotic but, is KC right that they need to be squeezing out every last bit of pre-baby fun before their lives change forever? Or... has that ship already sailed, and their lives have already changed forever whether he likes it or not?
- Posted on 03/03/2011 by Lisa
Eli wants to finish his story, Clare wants to learn to drive... and Fitz? What does Fitz want? Watch the first scene of Friday's Degrassi right now:
Watch that sneak peek, and then tell me -- are you like "Eee! Fitz!" or "Ugh, Fitz."? TheDegrassiFanatic started an anti-Fitz thread on the Degrassi message board, but some of the posts defend him and call him "misunderstood."
For more of Fitz, Clare, and Eli, don't miss Jesus, Etc., pt. 1, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9pm ET on TeenNick!
- Posted on 02/28/2011 by Mary
Fitz is back on Degrassi: In Too Deep
Eeeeeeegh. This can't be good.
What do you think is up? Are you worried? Do you need to go to your safe place?
Click here for eleven more sneaky peeky Degrassi pictures in the new flipbook!
- Posted on 12/25/2010 by Mary
We at TeenNick wish you Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happily Ever After Your Whole Life Long!
And, good news! We picked your names out of the Secret Santa hat, so here's your prezzie... a new Degrassi poster! It looks like this:
This way you can print those out and put 'em together to make your very own Deg-oration. Oh my God, I just said Deg-oration, clearly I need to stop working and go to Australia. Have a GREAT holiday, enjoy your winter break, I hope it snows only exactly as much as you want it to, and I hope all of your wishes come true forever. Unless you make bad wishes.
Enjoy your new poster!
- Posted on 08/26/2010 by Mary
Mr. Simpson said he trusts Sav and Holly J to make sure the Night in Vegas dance is 100% problem-free. What could possibly go wrong?
If the look on Mrs. Torres' face is any indication... pretty much everything.
Because after tomorrow night... Degrassi will never be the same again.
- Posted on 08/23/2010 by Mary
GO RILEY! Say it loud, he's out and he's... pretty much proud! Still has a few issues to work on. He'll get there! We believe in you Riley! And a big "whatever", followed by the world's biggest, roundest eye roll to whoever put that on his locker. Homophobia is so last century.
Meanwhile: I'm guessing plenty of us have been in Adam's shoes... dealing with the magically Disappearing Friend Who's Totally Wrapped Up in a Girl/Guy. But when you're Adam, finding new trustworthy friends is an extra challenge. I'm wringing my hands over this whole Fitz thing... and that promo is not making me any calmer.
- Posted on 08/04/2010 by Mary
I don't know if our dude friends are going to be all that stoked that we isolated this clip... but it definitely made us go "Oh my GOD" when it happened.
Anyway, do you think Clare is right that the more Eli tries to even the score, the worse it's going to get? Or do you think he should keep fighting back?
- Posted on 08/03/2010 by Mary
Can we talk about Sav's parents? Because they make me really, really mad. I remember having arguments like that with my parents and it was so frustrating. I wonder if Sav is going to go INSANE with the freedom once he moves out of his parents' place? Does anyone out there have parents like the Bhandaris?
Anyway, as for tomorrow night... someone requested pics of Fitz, so here's a double-dip for you.. Fitz AND Eli. Looking saucy, and like neither of them is up to any good on tomorrow night's episode.
- Posted on 06/18/2010 by Mary
I'm sworn to secrecy, so maybe you should tell me what YOU think is up with these new Degrassi guys. What do you think their stories are, and which ones are you most excited to see in action on Degrassi: The Boiling Point... in July! So soon!
In alphabetical order...
One tiny bit of info: Adam and Drew are step-brothers.
One tiny bit of info: Drew's grades are not the best.
One tiny bit of info: Eli drives a hearse to school.
One tiny bit of info: Fitz might have a thing for smart girls.