Where will you be on February 2nd when the Seattle Seahawks face off against the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII? The pinnacle of sporting events is upon us, and we've made it our personal mission to give you everything you need for the best Super Bowl party ever!
Whether you're a devoted fan, or are just looking for an excuse to throw a fiesta in the dead of winter, check out all of the fun things we have lined up for football's biggest night. After all, this Sunday is considered to be a cherished American holiday! (No, we're not referring to Groundhog Day.)
TUNE IN TO TEENNICK TOP 10'S SUPER BOWL PARTY PLAYLIST SPECIAL
This Friday, January 31st at 10pm ET, we're getting the party started with a very special, totally amped-up, Super Bowl-themed episode of TeenNick Top 10!
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz
will join Nick Cannon for an exclusive countdown of all of the tunes to get you straight revved
for The Big Game! That's right, we're talking anthems about teamwork, courage, and determination. Will Gaga make the cut? Is Eminem going to kick up the intensity? Will One Direction keep us motivated? Find out this Friday!
PLAY SUPER BOWL BINGO
Is your competitive spirit desperate to be unleashed? Print out these custom Super Bowl Bingo cards here
and keep an eye on things that happen on and
off the field! Get in the game because, who knows, you might go home a double winner!
WOW YOUR FRIENDS WITH THESE TOP 10 SUPER BOWL FUN FACTS
You don't have to be a football expert to impress your friends this Sunday. Quickly study these ten fun facts about the game and whip them out when you wanna show off your knowledge!
1. The Green Bay Packers
were the first team to win the Super Bowl in 1967.
2. The Vince Lombardi trophy, which is awarded to the winning team every year, is named after the legendary coach who lead the Packers to that first Super Bowl Victory.
3. The longest field goal in Super Bowl history
was scored by Steve Christie of the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVIII against the Dallas Cowboys. The field goal was a whopping 54 yards long.
4. The Super Bowl is the only major sporting event
to be measured in Roman numerals.
5. Holy guacamole! The Hass Avocado Board predicts that Super Bowl fans will consume a whopping 208 million avocados
6. This year is the first year the Super Bowl will take place outdoors in a cold weather city. Brrrr!
7. Opera singer Renee Fleming
will sing the National Anthem at this year's game. She is the first opera singer to be awarded the honor!
8. No Super Bowl game has ever gone into overtime.
9. Super Bowl XLV in 2011 was the most viewed show in U.S. television history
10. The Pittsburgh Steelers hold the record for the most Super Bowl victories
, having won six times.
So, what will you be doing in preparation for Sunday? Let us know in the comments, and don't forget to catch TeenNick Top 10 this Friday, January 31st at 10pm ET!