Blog | holly j
- Posted on 08/04/2010 by Mary
HMM. Surprise visit! Interesting!
Do you guys think he cheated? Think he and Holly J will stay broken up or stay on the love train (or at least the LDR train)?
- Posted on 07/22/2010 by Mary
Poor Holly J! Boyfriend in another country; Yale pulled out from under her; and now she loses the presidency? Well, perhaps she's taking some comfort in the fact that she seems to have won the election in the comments yesterday...
Anyway. JENNA, anyone? 'Cause, don't get me started.
Oh and as for tomorrow night's brand new episode (can you believe this is really happening? We REALLY are getting this many new episodes??)...
Guess who you're gonna meeeeet....
- Posted on 07/21/2010 by Lisa
So, Anya and Sav are back together. That's nice for her, kinda bad for him (since it's based on a lie), and very confusing for Holly J.
Thursday @ 9pm on Degrassi: The Boiling Point, it's election day. Will the pregnancy rumors hurt Sav's chances of winning? Holly J seems desperate to take him down, but how far is she willing to go? Before the votes are cast, I've got a couple of questions for you:
1. Who'd get your vote for student body president?
2. Who would you vote for in a "best election T-shirt" contest? (I like them both, but I think I'd actually wear the Holly J one around.)
- Posted on 05/21/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOOOOOOOOOW if you haven't watched the Degrassi season finale yet but everyone else... let's bond.
1) Yo. This might have been hormonal but... I cried. Every time Declan and Holly J looked at each other and you could tell how much they genuinely love each other... I died inside. I love love. Anyone else a sop like me?
2) Also, score one for Holly J for teaching us all what a little patience and flexibility can do in a relationship -- I totally thought this was headed in a "Holly J is going to get her heart trampled" direction and instead, it was "Holly J is going to get what she wants by being tender, instead of being a hard-ass." What did you think was going to happen?
3) How much would it freak you out if your bf/gf had to kiss someone else for a play? 'Cause I feel like it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but maybe that's 'cause I've never had to actually see it happen.
4) How many "L bombs" have you dropped -- in a relationship situation, not a friends one. And how did it go?
5) Regardless of how you feel about Jenna, you gotta admit she can sing, right?
6) Dude. Chantay probably did already have the germs. That's what I was thinking too!
7) Uhh... did anyone see that Shark in the Water video? The carnival? With all the Degrassi people? Interesting.
- Posted on 05/07/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS! BELOW! DO NOT READ unless you've already watched the episode OK? If your eyeballs slip, I'm sorry.
Everyone else... we have much to discuss.
1) I feel like Declan handled Clare um, kissing his neck (out of nowhere) pretty amazingly suavely. Most people have a hard time even handling people they're not into having a crush on them. Could you be that cool if someone you didn't really see in that way was acting so ga-ga over you? < /p>
1b) Also, I think I might be starting to totally love Holly J. So, so big sisterly of her.
2) I find it interesting that Clare's feelings of guilt about her perfectly normal feelings toward Declan turned her right back into "judgy Clare." It's like she's judging herself, and then she turned it out wards onto Alli... what did you guys think of that whole interaction?
3) Have you ever had um "dreams" about someone you know that you were like "Whoa, what? Really? That person?" I know I have. I've heard that it's not really about the person in real life, it's just what they stand for in your mind. But that doesn't make it less freaky to wake up from one of those!
4) So, now Sav is going to make cat videos for a hobby? Whatever it takes... but dude needs a new crush. Who should be next for Sav?
5) So... real talk... do you think Anya really is a manipulative and dishonest person, and that Sav is right to be so pissed off at her?
6) Ahhh, Seven Minutes in Heaven. I had my first kiss during a game of Seven Minutes. What's your kissing game history?