Blog | jenna
- Posted on 11/18/2010 by Mary
Behold! The first scene of the last episode this fall... and Jenna's pregnancy has given her magical powers of mind-reading! Orrr it's made her a little cray-cray.
Click here to watch! (Sorry, something went weird with the embedded player. I know clicking is a lot of work, but I believe in you!)
- Posted on 11/12/2010 by Mary
Lordy lordy lordy. Classic Degrassi tonight. SPOILERS AHOY so don't read 'til you've watched -- here's the full Halo, pt. 1 episode for your convenience:
And now, let's break it down.
1) Wesley, Wesley, Wesley. Ohhh, Lord. Poor guy. You know what's weird? Basically every single person on the planet goes through puberty, and yet we're somehow still so embarrassed to talk about it -- and even go through it. I mean, not everyone has a wet dream at school but... I bet it's happened to someone, somewhere...
2) KC, so so not over Jenna. Do you guys think they should get back together? Does he deserve her, after the way he abandoned her?
3) Dude, Sav is basically the nicest guy in the world. I mean, he's not perfect but, for real, who else would offer to go to a girl-he-hardly-know's prenatal class with her just 'cause she was sad and lonely? You can't blame Jenna for falling for him... even if you can blame her for being an eensy weensy skeensy bit delusional.
4) Two girls enter; one girl leaves! Who would win in a fight: Holly J, armed with a razor wit, two rolls of crepe paper and a Zeno; or Jenna, armed with sheer ruthlessness, a bottle of prenatal vitamins, and the stick shift from her brother's truck?
- Posted on 11/11/2010 by Mary
Check out the first scene of this Friday night's brand new Degrassi... Simpson's finally letting the beleaguered, downtrodden students of DCS have a dance!
- Posted on 11/08/2010 by Mary
More new Degrassi this week! Just one ep before the fall finale...
Can Adam really keep Fiona's attention?
What did Wesley just say to Connor and Dave?
And... well, place your bets on what's going on with Jenna and Sav...
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
And once you're all caught up, let's talk.
* ALLI!! Do you guys think she made the right decision? Also, do you think she does have low self esteem? Or is something else behind her 'always making bad decisions where boys are involved'?
* Do you think all-girls' school will help or hurt Alli's boy craziness? 'Cause... I went to an all girls' school for a while and I gotta say... not all the girls there were exactly WISE about boy-folk.
* Still Alli: My heart went directly into my stomach when the Bandharis started looking through Alli's file in Simpson's office. Do you know the feeling I mean... that 'omg, I'm caught' feeling? Boooo that feeling.
* KC and Jenna: Did KC have a right to be pissed about the way Jenna "came out" as pregnant? Or did he lose all rights to be mad about anything the second he basically abandoned her?
*And don't worry: Eli's back in the next episode, promise. He was suspended in this week's ep, 'cause of Vegas Night.
- Posted on 10/07/2010 by Mary
Alli wants a fresh start... one that doesn't include letting the guy who went to the boiler room with Bianca come waltzing back into her life. But does she have the strength to stay away?
And we all know what's behind that big ol' guitar, but the Next Teen Star audience doesn't... what will they think if they find out?
- Posted on 08/17/2010 by Mary
Uh... yeah, Kace, Jenna doesn't "need this right now" either. Unbelievable.
Also, blaming her for being in denial and then basically pretending you can walk away from this?
Dear Pot: the Kettle called; it wants its black back.
Watch the scene again and tell us if you just lost as much respect for K.C. as I did.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Hindsight is 20/20... and Jenna spent that three minutes her pregnancy test took finally facing the fact that yeah, it really is possible.
May you never have a moment where reality hits home quite as hard as it did for Jenna tonight, and may we all learn from her and K.C.'s mistakes. Click to watch it again.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Wow. Jenna and K.C. have a LOT to deal with tomorrow night.
We all know K.C. is basically a good guy with a good heart who has been a good boyfriend to Jenna (even if he wasn't so fantastic with Clare there at the end).
But no guy wants this news... not in high school. How do you think he'll handle it?
- Posted on 08/06/2010 by Mary
So much Degrassi, so little time to really dig into the details all week! Luckily it's Friday catch-up night... this week's episodes will air again tonight starting at 9p et. Let's talk about what all happened since Monday
Eli: What is Eli's DEAL? What do you think is going on with him? And do you think Clare is going to get frustrated enough to lose interest? (Not that she's interested. Of course.)
Holly J and Declan: Buh! Do you think she was right to break up with him? The money thing was interesting -- when people have different amounts of money to mess around with, it can be difficult to figure out a way to hang out that's cool for both of you. Have you ever run into weirdness about money with a friend?
Sav: What advice would you give him about dealing with his parents totally unrealistic demands -- should he go outright rebellion, or just waiting until college to start being his own person?
Jenna: It seems to me -- like with the whole Jenna thing , and KC's reaction to it -- that girls are so much more critical of their own and each other's bodies than guys are of girls' bodies. What IS that?