Blog | jenna
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
And once you're all caught up, let's talk.
* ALLI!! Do you guys think she made the right decision? Also, do you think she does have low self esteem? Or is something else behind her 'always making bad decisions where boys are involved'?
* Do you think all-girls' school will help or hurt Alli's boy craziness? 'Cause... I went to an all girls' school for a while and I gotta say... not all the girls there were exactly WISE about boy-folk.
* Still Alli: My heart went directly into my stomach when the Bandharis started looking through Alli's file in Simpson's office. Do you know the feeling I mean... that 'omg, I'm caught' feeling? Boooo that feeling.
* KC and Jenna: Did KC have a right to be pissed about the way Jenna "came out" as pregnant? Or did he lose all rights to be mad about anything the second he basically abandoned her?
*And don't worry: Eli's back in the next episode, promise. He was suspended in this week's ep, 'cause of Vegas Night.
- Posted on 10/07/2010 by Mary
Alli wants a fresh start... one that doesn't include letting the guy who went to the boiler room with Bianca come waltzing back into her life. But does she have the strength to stay away?
And we all know what's behind that big ol' guitar, but the Next Teen Star audience doesn't... what will they think if they find out?
- Posted on 08/17/2010 by Mary
Uh... yeah, Kace, Jenna doesn't "need this right now" either. Unbelievable.
Also, blaming her for being in denial and then basically pretending you can walk away from this?
Dear Pot: the Kettle called; it wants its black back.
Watch the scene again and tell us if you just lost as much respect for K.C. as I did.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Hindsight is 20/20... and Jenna spent that three minutes her pregnancy test took finally facing the fact that yeah, it really is possible.
May you never have a moment where reality hits home quite as hard as it did for Jenna tonight, and may we all learn from her and K.C.'s mistakes. Click to watch it again.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Wow. Jenna and K.C. have a LOT to deal with tomorrow night.
We all know K.C. is basically a good guy with a good heart who has been a good boyfriend to Jenna (even if he wasn't so fantastic with Clare there at the end).
But no guy wants this news... not in high school. How do you think he'll handle it?
- Posted on 08/06/2010 by Mary
So much Degrassi, so little time to really dig into the details all week! Luckily it's Friday catch-up night... this week's episodes will air again tonight starting at 9p et. Let's talk about what all happened since Monday
Eli: What is Eli's DEAL? What do you think is going on with him? And do you think Clare is going to get frustrated enough to lose interest? (Not that she's interested. Of course.)
Holly J and Declan: Buh! Do you think she was right to break up with him? The money thing was interesting -- when people have different amounts of money to mess around with, it can be difficult to figure out a way to hang out that's cool for both of you. Have you ever run into weirdness about money with a friend?
Sav: What advice would you give him about dealing with his parents totally unrealistic demands -- should he go outright rebellion, or just waiting until college to start being his own person?
Jenna: It seems to me -- like with the whole Jenna thing , and KC's reaction to it -- that girls are so much more critical of their own and each other's bodies than guys are of girls' bodies. What IS that?
- Posted on 08/03/2010 by Mary
After Jenna got all high and mighty on Clare for "resorting to surgery" to change her appearance, I found it kinda surprising that she resorted to anal leakage. But! Either way, I'm really glad that KC set her straight about how beautiful she is, exactly as she is. And I'm glad he had the good sense not to make any "squirt" jokes.
Boys take note: giving your girlfriend compliments is a very good thing. And KC fans... enjoy reliving this moment.
- Posted on 08/02/2010 by Mary
First, a question: what was with Anya's "spinach and eggwhites" comment... was that a dig at Jenna, like it seemed to be? 'Caaause... girls commenting on other girls' bodies is so lame; I was kinda surprised to see that coming out of Anya. Maybe I misinterpreted?
Anyway, Jenna got plenty of good advice tonight from Chantay, but of course she listened to Bianca instead. Here's a sneak peek of how that goes for her:
- Posted on 08/01/2010 by Lisa
A lot of people have been tweeting and posting on the boards about how in some of the recent Degrassi episodes, Jenna is only wearing one earring. I think it's time for an official debate.
Those AGAINST the one earring look say stuff like:
Eclipse33: "OMG idk why but it bugs me in the last two episodes Jenna only wears one star earring! what it that all about?"
Those IN FAVOR of the one earring look say stuff like:
itsmanga: "Maybe it's her thing?"
TheLLH: "It's a style. Not that big of a deal."
What's your opinion? Would you ever wear one earring around?
- Posted on 08/01/2010 by Mary
On Monday night's brand new Degrassi: The Boiling Point... KC either looks like a) there's a ladybug in his chili fries, b) Jenna just called him out on something c) poor KC does not speak girl or d)... what's your guess?