Blog | jenna
- Posted on 08/03/2010 by Mary
After Jenna got all high and mighty on Clare for "resorting to surgery" to change her appearance, I found it kinda surprising that she resorted to anal leakage. But! Either way, I'm really glad that KC set her straight about how beautiful she is, exactly as she is. And I'm glad he had the good sense not to make any "squirt" jokes.
Boys take note: giving your girlfriend compliments is a very good thing. And KC fans... enjoy reliving this moment.
- Posted on 08/02/2010 by Mary
First, a question: what was with Anya's "spinach and eggwhites" comment... was that a dig at Jenna, like it seemed to be? 'Caaause... girls commenting on other girls' bodies is so lame; I was kinda surprised to see that coming out of Anya. Maybe I misinterpreted?
Anyway, Jenna got plenty of good advice tonight from Chantay, but of course she listened to Bianca instead. Here's a sneak peek of how that goes for her:
- Posted on 08/01/2010 by Lisa
A lot of people have been tweeting and posting on the boards about how in some of the recent Degrassi episodes, Jenna is only wearing one earring. I think it's time for an official debate.
Those AGAINST the one earring look say stuff like:
Eclipse33: "OMG idk why but it bugs me in the last two episodes Jenna only wears one star earring! what it that all about?"
Those IN FAVOR of the one earring look say stuff like:
itsmanga: "Maybe it's her thing?"
TheLLH: "It's a style. Not that big of a deal."
What's your opinion? Would you ever wear one earring around?
- Posted on 08/01/2010 by Mary
On Monday night's brand new Degrassi: The Boiling Point... KC either looks like a) there's a ladybug in his chili fries, b) Jenna just called him out on something c) poor KC does not speak girl or d)... what's your guess?
- Posted on 07/29/2010 by Mary
So... do you like KC's mom? And how about Jenna as a girlfriend... do you think she's a decent girlfriend, rr are you still just thinking "boyfriend stealer!" every time you look at her?
Anyway, looks like something interesting goes down between Jenna and Bianca next week...
- Posted on 07/23/2010 by Mary
Wait can we talk about Clare's most badassest moment evar from tonight's Degrassi? First, let's relive the magic by watching it again, and again, and again.
Now. How badass was that? Let me count the ways:
1) My hand to God, when she said "Neither am I Jenna...", I thought she was gonna say "Jackass." But not Clare! Clare is too classy for that! That is how badass she is... she told someone off thoroughly without using ANY BAD WORDS!
2) "If I wanted KC back, I wouldn't need fake boobs to get him." Ooooooooh, burn Jenna!
3) "They can think what they want." DEAR WORLD: CLARE EDWARDS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE. TEAM CLARE! TEAM CLARE!
- Posted on 07/22/2010 by Mary
Poor Holly J! Boyfriend in another country; Yale pulled out from under her; and now she loses the presidency? Well, perhaps she's taking some comfort in the fact that she seems to have won the election in the comments yesterday...
Anyway. JENNA, anyone? 'Cause, don't get me started.
Oh and as for tomorrow night's brand new episode (can you believe this is really happening? We REALLY are getting this many new episodes??)...
Guess who you're gonna meeeeet....
- Posted on 05/21/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOOOOOOOOOW if you haven't watched the Degrassi season finale yet but everyone else... let's bond.
1) Yo. This might have been hormonal but... I cried. Every time Declan and Holly J looked at each other and you could tell how much they genuinely love each other... I died inside. I love love. Anyone else a sop like me?
2) Also, score one for Holly J for teaching us all what a little patience and flexibility can do in a relationship -- I totally thought this was headed in a "Holly J is going to get her heart trampled" direction and instead, it was "Holly J is going to get what she wants by being tender, instead of being a hard-ass." What did you think was going to happen?
3) How much would it freak you out if your bf/gf had to kiss someone else for a play? 'Cause I feel like it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but maybe that's 'cause I've never had to actually see it happen.
4) How many "L bombs" have you dropped -- in a relationship situation, not a friends one. And how did it go?
5) Regardless of how you feel about Jenna, you gotta admit she can sing, right?
6) Dude. Chantay probably did already have the germs. That's what I was thinking too!
7) Uhh... did anyone see that Shark in the Water video? The carnival? With all the Degrassi people? Interesting.
- Posted on 04/16/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW... but if you saw the latest Degrassi episode, let's dish.
1) It just occurred to me: Jenna's only real friends were Alli and Clare who basically hate her now; and K.C. barely has friends either. They are marooned on relationship island, and is it me or is it already tense on like, day 2? What' s going to happen with them?
2) Fiona has issues. What was with that licking the coffee cup?
3) Though, I did go "Aww" when Declan said "When you're not happy, I'm not happy." Are you that close to your brother(s) or sister(s)?
4) Alli seems to want Clare to be more mad at K.C. than Clare actually is. She looked like she kinda wanted to be there for him when she realized he was going through such a hard time. Is that just the heartbreak talking, or do you think they can be real friends after what happened?
- Posted on 04/14/2010 by Mary
There's a pretty interesting Degrassi debate going on right now:
"ughh!! I HATE JENNA! shes a sluut!" -icegirl111
"I wouldn't say she's a slut, I'd say she's a homewrecker." - Sner2000
"isnt a homewrecker a slut?" - junior08A
"Uh no. Slut = has multiple partners. Homewrecker = Someone who intentionally ruins peoples relationships. I don't think she's either. Maybe she could be considered a homewrecker, but I think she genuinely liked KC." - ispinnerrr
My personal contribution to the debate is fourfold.
1) While I personally agree with ispinnerrr that the term "slut" is usually used to mean "promiscuous female", and that I can very easily picture a "homewrecker" who is not promiscuous...
2) I'm not sure that "genuinely liking" the boyfriend you steal makes it not a homewrecker situation. What do you guys think?
3) Also, I feel the overwhelming urge to quote Tina Fey in Mean Girls: "You all have got to stop calling each other sluts.... It just makes it ok for guys to call you sluts." Especially since people don't tend to call promiscuous guys "sluts", and definitely not with the same venom they reserve for promiscuous girls -- the ol' double standard. Which brings to mind...
4) A question: can guys be "homewreckers", too? Would anyone call a guy who stole someone's bf/gf a "homewrecker"? I've never heard it done, but maybe you have? Or maybe you have another pet term for a guy who steals someone's bf/gf?