Blog | joey
- Posted on 04/10/2011 by Mary
I suppose turning the other cheek when randos come up and hurl insults at you is part of the job of being Hollywood Royalty. Which makes it sound like one of the worst jobs ever. Looks like this week, the Moores and Katins were a li'l tired of cheek-turning.
Highlights of this scene:
- Getting to see Finn (attempt to) throw a punch.
- Piper's elegantly laissez faire approach to fisticuffs.
- And Joey the peacemaker completely losing his cool.
Have you ever been in the middle of a huge fight breaking out? Tell us the story in the comments!
- Posted on 03/26/2011 by Mary
Yeah... I'll admit it. That looks like fun.
Let's all keep in mind that this is the face making up one half of that scene, too. Yeah.
Ryan Rottman, aka Joey on Gigantic, aka yeah.
- Posted on 11/09/2010 by Mary
Why did Joey feel like he had to lie to Anna about playing poker? Do you think Maggie was right -- the Moores are too intimidating? Do you think it was because of the reason he needs the money in the first place? Either way... is the trust just not there between those two?
StayTeen.org says trust is at the top of the list of what guys and girls both say is the most important part of a relationship -- and honesty is second. What's at the top of the "healthy relationship" list for you? And... what does that mean for A&J?
I was also kind of blown away when I saw on StayTeen that "almost 1 in 5 teens say they don't know anyone who serves as an example of a healthy relationship." Who are your healthy relationship heroes, and what do you like about their dynamic?
- Posted on 10/23/2010 by Mary
Ah, so THAT's why Joey was lurking around "visiting Walt" in that first scene on this Friday's Gigantic. He was just, you know, doing the sweetest thing ever for Anna.
Plus, I love how this scene conveys those rare, sweet, warm fuzzies you sometimes get on the phone with someone you care about. So nice nice. Gigantic is really good at phone calls.
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
Did you watch it yet? 'Cause if not, SPOILERS BELOW. You can click here to watch the Gigantic premiere right now. Once you're caught up... let's talk.
* Did it make you want to be the child of an A-list movie star, or stay as far the hell away from Hollywood as you can, forever?
* Who's your favorite character? (I'm personally leaning toward Piper.)
* What did you think of Vanessa? I vacillate between feeling really sorry for her (anyone who's in a situation where they decide to become an emancipated minor is usually dealing with some stuff that no one should have to deal with) and being like, VANESSA. CALM DOWN. The world is not a) the enemy, b) the competition, OR c) characters in the Story of You.
* Anna and Joey... think they'd make a good couple?
* How about Walt and Maggie? And... If Maggie knew who Walt was from the very beginning, but pretended to go along with him being "Tom"... do you think that makes Maggie shady? Or is it understandable that she'd play along?