Blog | justin bieber
- Posted on 06/26/2010 by Lisa
Did you catch the video for Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love" Remix with Usher on Obsess This?
No matter how you feel about Justin, you've got to admit the dancing in this video is pretty amazing. It includes a bunch of people you might've seen on America's Best Dance Crew, and their energy is infectious. (I love the part where Justin and some of the other dancers are stomping around in what looks like baby powder... it totally makes me want to throw some on the floor and dance in it.)
Have you seen it? What'd you think?
- Posted on 05/01/2010 by Mary
Did you see our new Obsess This thingy? It was on at 10 am et today (like cartoons, but with Taylor Swift and Big Time Rush) and it's on again at noon et on Sunday (cereal + music + sleeping in = weekend gold). You can see the videos over here, too, if ya like.
Anyway, what with Justin Bieber's "Baby" being up there, I thought now was as good a time as any to have a Justin Bieber debate in the comments!
1) Are you a fan, or are you rolling your eyes right now?
2) Whether you'd buy his stuff or not... how talented do you think he is on a scale from 1 -10? One being "kind of like those first episodes of American Idol every season where they trot out the crazies" and 10 being "Basically Michael Jackson".
3) And... would you kick him out of your car if he asked for a ride home?
- Posted on 03/17/2010 by Chairman Nick Cannon
Friends! Romans! What's poppin', it's been a minute! A chairman is a busy thing, lemme tell you. My calendar reminders are going off like popcorn kernels. But I wanted to drop in real quick and remind y'all that my girls (...or should I say my gyrls...) the School Gyrls, will be on TeenNick this Friday night at 9p et.
I'm proud of that movie... it's one of my own special projects. So you'll see me hangin' with those ladies, probing their minds with my incisive questions during the breaks.
And uh... you've already been told Justin Bieber and Soulja Boy are up in that masterpiece, right? Well, you've been told now. So it's your duty... your responsibility to yourSELF... to make sure your butt is on that couch Friday night. We straight? Good.Keep it locked! I miss you, boos! I'll be back soon!
- Chairman Nick