Blog | kc
- Posted on 12/21/2010 by Lisa
Day 9 of our Degrassi-holiday-boy-fest brings us to: ♥K.C.♥!
K.C. has made a lot of mistakes (stealing a car and getting sent to the group home, dumping Jenna when he finds out she's pregnant, treating his mom like crap, keying the coach's car... this could be a very long list). Now that he's forgiven his mom and reunited with Jenna, I'm dying to know -- how do YOU feel about him?
Flashback with me to K.C.'s first day at Degrassi...
Oh, little Clare and little K.C... so cute! If you want to hear my favorite K.C. quote, "You're so much more than the smart one," check out the full episode of Uptown Girl, pt. 2, in our K.C. Playlist.
Are you still mad at K.C. for the things he's done in the past? Or are you willing to forgive, and hope he'll be a better guy in the future? Post your favorite K.C. moments and quotes in the comments.
- Posted on 11/15/2010 by Mary
Our gift to you, because we care, and because the holidays are almost sort of close-ish if you squint: three giant photographs of the boy they call Sam, since picking only one was too hard.
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
And once you're all caught up, let's talk.
* ALLI!! Do you guys think she made the right decision? Also, do you think she does have low self esteem? Or is something else behind her 'always making bad decisions where boys are involved'?
* Do you think all-girls' school will help or hurt Alli's boy craziness? 'Cause... I went to an all girls' school for a while and I gotta say... not all the girls there were exactly WISE about boy-folk.
* Still Alli: My heart went directly into my stomach when the Bandharis started looking through Alli's file in Simpson's office. Do you know the feeling I mean... that 'omg, I'm caught' feeling? Boooo that feeling.
* KC and Jenna: Did KC have a right to be pissed about the way Jenna "came out" as pregnant? Or did he lose all rights to be mad about anything the second he basically abandoned her?
*And don't worry: Eli's back in the next episode, promise. He was suspended in this week's ep, 'cause of Vegas Night.
- Posted on 08/17/2010 by Mary
Uh... yeah, Kace, Jenna doesn't "need this right now" either. Unbelievable.
Also, blaming her for being in denial and then basically pretending you can walk away from this?
Dear Pot: the Kettle called; it wants its black back.
Watch the scene again and tell us if you just lost as much respect for K.C. as I did.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Hindsight is 20/20... and Jenna spent that three minutes her pregnancy test took finally facing the fact that yeah, it really is possible.
May you never have a moment where reality hits home quite as hard as it did for Jenna tonight, and may we all learn from her and K.C.'s mistakes. Click to watch it again.
- Posted on 08/16/2010 by Mary
Wow. Jenna and K.C. have a LOT to deal with tomorrow night.
We all know K.C. is basically a good guy with a good heart who has been a good boyfriend to Jenna (even if he wasn't so fantastic with Clare there at the end).
But no guy wants this news... not in high school. How do you think he'll handle it?
- Posted on 08/03/2010 by Mary
After Jenna got all high and mighty on Clare for "resorting to surgery" to change her appearance, I found it kinda surprising that she resorted to anal leakage. But! Either way, I'm really glad that KC set her straight about how beautiful she is, exactly as she is. And I'm glad he had the good sense not to make any "squirt" jokes.
Boys take note: giving your girlfriend compliments is a very good thing. And KC fans... enjoy reliving this moment.
- Posted on 08/01/2010 by Mary
On Monday night's brand new Degrassi: The Boiling Point... KC either looks like a) there's a ladybug in his chili fries, b) Jenna just called him out on something c) poor KC does not speak girl or d)... what's your guess?
- Posted on 07/30/2010 by Mary
Friday night = catch up night -- if you missed any eps this week or just want to treat yourself to two hours of uninterrupted, gently-used Degrassi, 9pm et is where it's at. Man, a lot happened this week... Zane trying out for football was only four days ago! So let's review:
Riley and Zane:Think they'll last? What do you forecast for them?
Riley: Do you think he'll come out in high school, or wait 'til college?
Alli: That desperate bid for the social life of her dreams was odd, but... does she actually have a point about needing more friends? Clare is always hyper-busy (and will probably disappear onto Love Island with Eli soon); Dave has a crush on her which is fine but... that can be really hard on a friendship. She might have more in common with Connor and Wesley than she cares to admit, but I can also see how she would want some people around her that she has more in common with. I don't know, what do you guys think?
Alli and Drew: Can she tame him?
KC: Are you happy about him reuniting with his mom? What's your take on her?
Clare and Eli: Squeee! Oh also, I clipped this little snippet from a Degrassi script for you... it's Clare's writing assignment about her parents fighting.
- Posted on 07/29/2010 by Mary
So... do you like KC's mom? And how about Jenna as a girlfriend... do you think she's a decent girlfriend, rr are you still just thinking "boyfriend stealer!" every time you look at her?
Anyway, looks like something interesting goes down between Jenna and Bianca next week...