Blog | kissing
- Posted on 03/26/2011 by Mary
Yeah... I'll admit it. That looks like fun.
Let's all keep in mind that this is the face making up one half of that scene, too. Yeah.
Ryan Rottman, aka Joey on Gigantic, aka yeah.
- Posted on 02/19/2011 by Mary
Just when Riley and Zane are really starting to figure out their relationship... life comes crashing down on them.
I'm curious: how much privacy do your parents give you when you have friends over... would they have knocked before coming in?
- Posted on 02/13/2011 by Mary
Dude. It's one thing having to tell your hot doctor boyfriend that you lied about being underage. It's another thing to have to do so with your MOM standing behind you with her arms folded.
Feel the cringe:
This too-awkward-for-words moment aside... we've always really liked Anya's mom. They have such a cute relationship... what do you guys think of her?
- Posted on 02/12/2011 by Mary
Remember that time Adam was all "Truth or dare" and Fiona was all "Truth" and then Adam was all "Dare" and then we were all "Omgomgomgomg, DANG Adam! Show her whatcha workin' with!"
Show of hands... who here has kissed someone during an actual game of truth or dare?
- Posted on 02/07/2011 by Mary
One week 'til Valentine's Day + four days 'til new Degrassi = time for us to post thirteen unforgettable Degrassi kiss clips. Watch and learn.
Click here for the whole Degrassi: Best Kisses playlist!
Or start off with this appetizer, courtesy of Drew and Alli:
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 08/25/2010 by Mary
I'd say Eli got an A+ on that there French exam, yes? Please, feel free to watch Eli kiss Clare again. And perhaps again. And I suppose you could watch it again after that. Forty times would be weird though.
...But not that weird.
- Posted on 08/18/2010 by Mary
- Posted on 08/08/2010 by Lisa
So, that helium-voiced kiss on last night's Degrassi was kind of awkward, wasn't it?
I just rewatched that scene, and my dog barked when they kissed, which I interpret to mean he doesn't like them as a couple.
What do you think? What do your pets think? Click here to watch that scene again.
BTW, I don't want my dog to affect your judgment, so here's a pic of Holly J and Sav looking super-cute together:
- Posted on 05/05/2010 by Lisa
Tonight we're showing the episode of Full House where Gia hooks Stephanie up with this guy Bobby. When Steph and Bobby meet, he tries to make out with her about two seconds later. She's a little freaked, but then she gives it a shot. If you like watching awkward makeout sessions, this one's a TV classic.
Seriously, though... If a Bobby-ish person in your life (somebody you've noticed, but never talked to) said "Hi" and started kissing you, would you be into it?
Are there any special circumstances that would affect your decision? (If the person is un-buh-lievably cute? If your favorite slow song is playing in the background?)