Blog | marco
- Posted on 11/23/2011 by Lisa
Adamo Ruggiero (who played Marco on Degrassi) and Lauren Collins (who played Paige) put together a mix of Degrassi episodes featuring iconic fashion.
Here's Part 1 of their introduction:
Watch Part 2, and all the full episodes they mention, in Adamo and Lauren's Degrassi Video Yearbook.
Isn't it great to see them hanging out together again? I miss Marco and Paige. I dug through some old photos and found this shot of both characters (and Manny!) during one of those iconic fashion moments.
Paige loses her temper, and Manny loses her dress.
- Posted on 01/20/2011 by Mary
I love re-listening to this old podcast interview with Adamo because he talks about what good roommates he and Lauren Collins (Paige) would make, and here in the future we happen to know that they ended up living together for a long time. Maybe they still do? I'll tweet them and ask.
Also there are too many good pics of Adamo; I kind of went overboard. Sorrry!
- Posted on 04/10/2010 by Mary
I just noticed in the Degrassi schedule, there's a little unofficial Marco-fest going on...
- The one where he comes out and Spinner shuns him
- the one where he battles Alex for student council
- the one where he comes out to his dad in front of the whole school
- the one where he and Ellie kiss
- the one where he finds out Dylan's been cheating...
Starting at 4 p.m. et, it's a very Marco kind of Saturday. Sooo many haircuts! Enjoy!
- Posted on 04/09/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW for those who haven't watched the episode yet, so skip this until you've seen it.
Everyone else, let's talk about Jenna behind her back:
1) Show of hands... do you think Jenna and K.C. make a better couple than Clare and K.C.? And what should we call them... Kenna? J.C.?
2) So, do you think Jenna stole K.C., or that he and Clare were going to break up anyway, or what? Where, if anywhere, do you think Jenna crossed the line?
3) And should Clare be more mad at K.C. or Jenna?
4) Dude. That coach creeps me out in the biggest possible way. What the hell.
5) Poor Marco. Would you be scared to teach a high school class? Or do you think it would be fun?
6) Hey Jenna. Your buttcrack's showing.
- Posted on 04/04/2010 by Lisa
Hey, remember Hip Hop? He's the bunny Marco adopts in "Death and Glory, pt. 2." In honor of Easter, Degrassi, and bunnies, here's a close-up of Hip Hop's cuddly widdle face.
Aww... Hip Hop! I just want to snuggle you.