Blog | movies
- Posted on 06/04/2010 by Lisa
That's my favorite quote from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
It's from the scene where Georgia and her friends are analyzing what it means when a cute guy says "See you later." Does it mean something special if he says it slowly?
I am totally the kind of person who could spend ages obsessing about the meaning of a quick comment from a cute guy. Does a slow "See you later" mean "I WANT to see you later!" or just... "See you around" ?
If somebody you like said "See you later" to you, kinda slowly, would you be excited? Neutral? Disappointed? I think I'd be psyched... I'm not exactly boy-lingual, but I've got a great imagination. : )
- Posted on 05/29/2010 by Mary
Moviesplosion month = many, many popcorns to eat. And with movies every night all month, I figure that gives everyone plenty of opportunities to get out of our salt 'n' butter ruts.
I just saw a couple of ideas for stuff to sprinkle in my popcorn bowl; I'm dying to try these out:
* Garlic powder +parmesan cheese -- and some people add chili powder in there, too.
* Powdered sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cocoa powder. (I bet some butter in there wouldn't suck, either. I mean it sounds like your fingers are already gonna get pretty messy, so might as well do it up.)
* Olive oil and nutritional yeast -- it's different from bread-making yeast. You can get it at health food stores; a lot of vegans eat it for the vitamins, protein, and nutrients. But it happens to taste good, too.
* A bag of M&Ms. Simple, yet genius.
What do you put on your popcorn? Share your ideas in the comments!