Blog | music
- Posted on 05/24/2010 by Mary
Iyaz's "Solo" video (click to watch!) on Obsess This this weekend made me want to bust out a sundress and go drink lemonade. Plus with next Monday being Memorial Day, I keep hearing the word "summer" get casually thrown around.
It's happening! Summer is actually going to happen this year! I dared not believe it! But now...so stoked.
So come on and tell the world: What's going on the first version of your Summer 2010 playlist?
- Posted on 05/01/2010 by Mary
Did you see our new Obsess This thingy? It was on at 10 am et today (like cartoons, but with Taylor Swift and Big Time Rush) and it's on again at noon et on Sunday (cereal + music + sleeping in = weekend gold). You can see the videos over here, too, if ya like.
Anyway, what with Justin Bieber's "Baby" being up there, I thought now was as good a time as any to have a Justin Bieber debate in the comments!
1) Are you a fan, or are you rolling your eyes right now?
2) Whether you'd buy his stuff or not... how talented do you think he is on a scale from 1 -10? One being "kind of like those first episodes of American Idol every season where they trot out the crazies" and 10 being "Basically Michael Jackson".
3) And... would you kick him out of your car if he asked for a ride home?
- Posted on 02/26/2010 by Lisa
Over on the message boards, Kyokugen22 asked "Anyone know the ending song that plays at the end of 'Love Games'?" I'm swinging my hand in the air wildly, because I totally know the answer. It's "We Are" by Tupelo Honey. Here's their MySpace.