Blog | omg moments
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
Someone had to take the title from Paige and Manny...
Think about it: this is basically the moment that Alli landed on the path out of Degrassi... sadness!
But! At least she'll be back on the show NEXT FRIDAY! A WEEK FROM TODAY! Oh, February, though you are cold and gray and you make me want to throw my snow boots off a very large cliff... I sure do love you anyway.
More OMG moments in today's playlist. And Degrassi: The Boiling Point is marathonized all weekend! Break out your softest sweatpants, it's gonna be a wild ride.
- Posted on 02/04/2011 by Mary
From today's Degrassi OMG Moment Playlist... some people think the Romeo and Juliet school project kiss counts as E-Clare's first; some say that doesn't count 'cause it was for school, and that THIS is the first REAL one:
Which one do you consider to be their first kiss? We're moving this raging (raging! A tornado of controversy!) debate over to the Degrassi message board... click here to get amongst it.
Today's Degrassi OMG Playlist has that clip, plus:
- That time Riley bid on Zane and kind of took a baby step out of the closet-ish
- That time Fiona stripped for the PTA
- That time Riley full-on kissed Zane in plain view of everyone after he got the football scholarship which, fyi, almost made me cry watching it again today even though I've seen it a dozen times
- That time Jenna took a pregnancy test... ("It's a little late to be thinking about birth control..." - Alli Bhandari)
- And a bunch more. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 02/02/2011 by Mary
Alli's idea of a date is a movie; Drew... has other ideas. DCS's best butt-grabbing moment is at the top of today's Degrassi OMG Moment playlist:
Also in today's list:
- The Torres brothers sharing a bathroom in the morning ("I was never a girl, idiot!")
- Dave going pantsless to cheer Ms. Oh up
- KC explaining to Jenna that having a baby would just not be very convenient for him right now
- E-Clare's first kiss... the school-sanctioned one.
- And more... click here for the whole list!
Which of those moments is your favorite?
- Posted on 02/01/2011 by Mary
"I'm Alli Bhandari and this is... well, I am... Degrassi's Big D Dance Crew, WOOOoooo."
Today's OMG moments playlist features Dave's move-busting skillz, Zane showing the world how to stay classy when in verbal combat with a homophobic bully, KC getting all worked up over Jenna's wrists and sexy shoulders, a pig, Eli's nards, E-Clare's sparks, and Dolly J's break-up moment. It was a very busy Boiling Point. Click here for the whole list!
- Posted on 01/31/2011 by Mary
Remember last summer? When it was warm, and there was no school, and there was a new episode of Degrassi on four nights a week? That was so nice.
Well, it's summer in February this weekend, when all of Degrassi: The Boiling Point (plus this past fall's Degrassis) will air again as we, at long last, reach the end of the Degrassi Every Episode Ever marathon. (Dude. There are a LOT of Degrassi episodes.)
In anticipation, this week we bring you playlists of the OMG Moments those episodes gave us. Such as this classic one from that very first week of The Boiling Point, when Clare told Jenna off in that sunshiney way only Clare could. And also utters one of the best lines ever to grace Degrassi:
"If I wanted KC back, I wouldn't need fake boobs to get him."
Click here to see the whole playlist, and check back every day for more of the OMG-est moments of 2010.
PS. You know what tomorrow is? Tomorrow is officially February. And you know what that means....
- Posted on 11/12/2010 by Mary
Re-watch Wesley's epically awesome (and so very realistic!) dream about Anya, and the very Degrassi moment it led to. In class. Oy vey.
Classic Degrassi. God bless 'em.
- Posted on 07/21/2010 by Lisa
Tonight's OMG Moment made my shoulders squinch up. Check it out to see where things stand between Fiona and Bobby, and watch Degrassi: The Boiling Point tomorrow @ 9pm et to see what happens next.