Blog | piper
- Posted on 06/20/2012 by Lisa
Have you noticed the cute dogs on TeenNick this week? I figured I'd post some pics just in case.
Piper, Amber's dog on Alien Surf Girls, is a police dog. I love dogs who work to make the world a better place! (Watch full episodes of Alien Surf Girls.)
Petra Hoffman is the new German exchange student on Dance Academy, and Ziggy is her dog. I love dogs that are small enough to pick up. (Watch full episodes of Dance Academy. "My Life En Pointe" features lots of Ziggy.)
- Posted on 04/10/2011 by Mary
I suppose turning the other cheek when randos come up and hurl insults at you is part of the job of being Hollywood Royalty. Which makes it sound like one of the worst jobs ever. Looks like this week, the Moores and Katins were a li'l tired of cheek-turning.
Highlights of this scene:
- Getting to see Finn (attempt to) throw a punch.
- Piper's elegantly laissez faire approach to fisticuffs.
- And Joey the peacemaker completely losing his cool.
Have you ever been in the middle of a huge fight breaking out? Tell us the story in the comments!
- Posted on 03/12/2011 by Mary
Hands up, who here can relate with Piper's Gigantic dilemma with Peter: "Let's limit the romantic gestures... I want it to mean more."
Piper and Peter on TeenNick's Gigantic
Are you the kind of person who can't get enough of romantic gestures? The more sweet texts and red roses and teddy bears the better?
Or do you prefer romance in small, meaningful doses?
Orrrr... does it depend on who's doling out the romance?
- Posted on 10/30/2010 by Mary
Technically she's just their dad's girlfriend and not their stepmother but still... would YOU want this person living in your house?
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
Did you watch it yet? 'Cause if not, SPOILERS BELOW. You can click here to watch the Gigantic premiere right now. Once you're caught up... let's talk.
* Did it make you want to be the child of an A-list movie star, or stay as far the hell away from Hollywood as you can, forever?
* Who's your favorite character? (I'm personally leaning toward Piper.)
* What did you think of Vanessa? I vacillate between feeling really sorry for her (anyone who's in a situation where they decide to become an emancipated minor is usually dealing with some stuff that no one should have to deal with) and being like, VANESSA. CALM DOWN. The world is not a) the enemy, b) the competition, OR c) characters in the Story of You.
* Anna and Joey... think they'd make a good couple?
* How about Walt and Maggie? And... If Maggie knew who Walt was from the very beginning, but pretended to go along with him being "Tom"... do you think that makes Maggie shady? Or is it understandable that she'd play along?