Blog | questionnaires
- Posted on 11/26/2010 by Mary
It's the Thanks, Bro Marathon weekend on TeenNick -- and thankfully, you don't need a male sibling to enjoy watching a glut of Drake & Josh or Malcolm in the Middle. But you do need a male sibling to answer this questionnaire...
It's just for kicks; put your answers in the comments.
1) How many brothers do you have -- and are they older, a lot older, younger, or a lot younger?
2) Would you go to your brother(s) for dating advice?
3) Would you go to your brother(s) for advice on dealing with your parents?
4) What are your brother(s)' favorite bands?
5) Have you ever caught your brother(s) dancing alone in his/their room(s)?
6) Do you like your brother(s)'s friends?
7) Do you have crushes on any of your brother(s)' friends?
8) What's the nicest, kindest, most considerate thing your brother(s) ever did for you?
9) What do you think your brother(s) should be when they grow up?
10) How would you rate your brother(s) hygiene?
11) If your brother(s) were arguing with your parents, would you take his/their side?
12) Would you lend your brother(s) money? Up to what amount?
13) If you could only spend one day with your brother(s) before aliens came to whisk you off to separate planets, what would you spend that day doing?
14) What about your brother(s) makes you jealous?
15) What about your brother(s) makes you thankful for him/them?
- Posted on 04/30/2010 by Lisa
If you've already taken your driver's test, what advice would you give someone who hasn't? If you passed, you're full of useful info -- but even if you failed your test, you might have a few tips that'd help somebody else pass.
In the episode of Drake & Josh that's on right now, Drake doesn't get his license because he runs four stop signs (and does a bunch of other things wrong) during the test. Tip #1: Stop signs mean STOP. All the way. Take it from Drake.
If you've ever taken a driver's test, please answer these:
1) What are the most important things to know for the road test?
2) What were the hardest questions on the written test?
3) If you've ever taken a driver's test and failed, what did you do wrong?
4) Got any other driver's test advice?