Blog | sadie
- Posted on 08/04/2011 by Mary
BEWARE! SPOILERS AHOY.
Time for a fun game of... "LET'S BOSS DAVE AROUND!" If you were the boss of Dave, how would you have told him to handle his Sadie/Allie conundrum?
Dave and Alli, thinkin' 'bout it.
Obviously it's easy for us to play Armchair Love Quarterback now that we know how things turned out, but let's put ourselves at the crucial decision moment and take it from there:
- Dave had been harshly rejected by Alli more than once, but thought this time... maybe there was a vibe. Was it possible he was crazy and wishfully misinterpreting "signals"? Yes.
- Dave liked Sadie a lot. Sadie's a great girl and a great girlfriend. But he had a bigger heart-spark for Alli.
So: dump a good, solid thing for an enticing question mark?
One way to look at it is: if he doesn't feel 100% about Sadie, maybe he shouldn't be with her anyway.
Another way to look at it is: being single when you had a decent thing and blew it... not as fun as the other kinds of being single.
What would you have bossed Dave into doing?
And on the Cake front: Well, well! Looks like Clare's not actually getting taken for a ride by Jake! I think he really likes her... I think he finds her refreshing. Plus, let's not discount the fact that they knew each other when they were little. The whole "throwing frogs" at her thing -- is there any surer sign of a youngster crush? What do you guys think of their long-term potential?
And: I'm really glad Adam and Drew aren't leaving Degrassi. That would have been the biggest bum out ever.
- Posted on 02/17/2011 by Lisa
If you just can't wait any longer for new Degrassi, here's a sneak peek at the first scene of The Way We Get By, pt. 1.
I kinda-sorta feel sorry for Drew, but that doesn't mean I'd set him up with one of my friends. Would you?
Watch the rest, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9pm ET!
- Posted on 02/11/2011 by Mary
If you haven't watched the hour long premiere of Degrassi: In Too Deep.... one, what's wrong with you, and two, thank heavens you can watch the whole thing in HD on this site. What would you do without us?
SPOILERS BELOW UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED MMKAY?
* FADAM! Orrr... not? What do you think of them as a couple? How angry do you think Fiona is about the whole intervention thing? How much better does he look in Declan's clothes than he did in the baggy stuff?
* Dr. Chris and Anya. Hrm. He's into LARPing! And Renaissance Faire! Match made in heaven. And also he's finished med school while she's not even out of high school. What do you think the prognosis is for their future? Does it creep you out that he's going to wait for her to be 18, or do you think it shows some dignity and respectability?
* Dave and Sadie. Aww, Dave! She's adorbs! We're so glad Dave finally met a girl and didn't completely permanently screw it up. What are your thoughts on taller girl/shorter guy couplings? (We here in TeenNick blog land are 100% pro, for what its worth.)
* "Everyone knows the rule is half your age plus seven." What are your personal limits for how much younger or older of a person you'd consider dating?
* "She'd kill me for giving this to you, but after all you've done..." Holly J!! You can't just go around handing out pages from people's journals to other people! Why were you even reading Fiona's journal in the first place?! Still... I'm glad Adam got to read that.