Blog | vanessa
- Posted on 04/17/2011 by Mary
Here, use this OMG moment video clip to pretend that Tony Oller is singing you a song about how he can't get you out of his head.
Time well spent.
- Posted on 03/18/2011 by Mary
Heads up: this is my favorite scene from Gigantic so far. I mean I loved it when Piper told the paps to kiss her fat ass, but this one... this one has layers.
Be honest... how good are you at fake crying? (Personally, I'm such a hair-trigger crier that I don't necessarily have to fake it... it just kind of happens. Whether I like it or not. Which, admittedly, has worked to my advantage once or twice.)
- Posted on 11/13/2010 by Mary
I don't know that I like Vanessa as a person -- can't say I'd tell her any of my secrets or ask for her opinion about my carefully-practiced tampon commercial jumps, BUT... I sure do enjoy watching her be a mean ol' b-word on my televisioning machine!
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
Did you watch it yet? 'Cause if not, SPOILERS BELOW. You can click here to watch the Gigantic premiere right now. Once you're caught up... let's talk.
* Did it make you want to be the child of an A-list movie star, or stay as far the hell away from Hollywood as you can, forever?
* Who's your favorite character? (I'm personally leaning toward Piper.)
* What did you think of Vanessa? I vacillate between feeling really sorry for her (anyone who's in a situation where they decide to become an emancipated minor is usually dealing with some stuff that no one should have to deal with) and being like, VANESSA. CALM DOWN. The world is not a) the enemy, b) the competition, OR c) characters in the Story of You.
* Anna and Joey... think they'd make a good couple?
* How about Walt and Maggie? And... If Maggie knew who Walt was from the very beginning, but pretended to go along with him being "Tom"... do you think that makes Maggie shady? Or is it understandable that she'd play along?