Blog | walt
- Posted on 04/17/2011 by Mary
Here, use this OMG moment video clip to pretend that Tony Oller is singing you a song about how he can't get you out of his head.
Time well spent.
- Posted on 04/10/2011 by Mary
I suppose turning the other cheek when randos come up and hurl insults at you is part of the job of being Hollywood Royalty. Which makes it sound like one of the worst jobs ever. Looks like this week, the Moores and Katins were a li'l tired of cheek-turning.
Highlights of this scene:
- Getting to see Finn (attempt to) throw a punch.
- Piper's elegantly laissez faire approach to fisticuffs.
- And Joey the peacemaker completely losing his cool.
Have you ever been in the middle of a huge fight breaking out? Tell us the story in the comments!
- Posted on 04/02/2011 by Mary
So... I can't quite get a handle on Maggie. On the one hand, she's done some pretty conniving things (this one kind of taking the cake). But on the other hand, she's bizarrely super honest about it when pressed. I guess it's that she truly believes that she HAS to do these things in order to succeed.
Telling Walt that she slept with him for the right reasons and the wrong ones was particularly forthcoming. It kind of makes you wonder -- is there anyone on earth who would sleep with Walt without having sooome little hint of the wrong reasons? Basically... probably only another child of an A-list star, or someone famous in their own right. But it can't be that those are the only people on the planet he could find love with... don't you think? Maybe sometimes, the wrong reasons are there in the beginning, but then they disappear? I don't know. In any case, I am reminded that I do not envy the scions of Hollywood royalty having to navigate that emotional landscape.
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
Did you watch it yet? 'Cause if not, SPOILERS BELOW. You can click here to watch the Gigantic premiere right now. Once you're caught up... let's talk.
* Did it make you want to be the child of an A-list movie star, or stay as far the hell away from Hollywood as you can, forever?
* Who's your favorite character? (I'm personally leaning toward Piper.)
* What did you think of Vanessa? I vacillate between feeling really sorry for her (anyone who's in a situation where they decide to become an emancipated minor is usually dealing with some stuff that no one should have to deal with) and being like, VANESSA. CALM DOWN. The world is not a) the enemy, b) the competition, OR c) characters in the Story of You.
* Anna and Joey... think they'd make a good couple?
* How about Walt and Maggie? And... If Maggie knew who Walt was from the very beginning, but pretended to go along with him being "Tom"... do you think that makes Maggie shady? Or is it understandable that she'd play along?