Blog | TeenNick Top 10
- Posted on 10/25/2010 by Mary
Clare's family breakdown just gets more and more real...
Does Adam have a prayer with Fiona?
And what's going on with Dave?
- Posted on 10/25/2010 by Lisa
- Posted on 10/22/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW. Watch the episode first, here. Then, let's talk.
1) Declan and Holly J... I'm gonna talk about this more in a separate blog. But what are your thoughts on the episode?
2) Holly J regrets what happened. And I'm sure now that he knows Holly J regrets it, Declan regrets it, too. So, a regrettable situation for all involved. What do you think each of them could and should have done to prevent this from happening?
3) Clare and Eli... as much as it was difficult to watch Clare being so smug at that dinner with her parents, especially since she was hurting Eli, I still felt compassion for her because of what she's going through. How did you feel about Clare during that scene?
4) What did you think of Bizarro-Clare's temporary look? What if she just started dressing like that all the time from now on?
- Posted on 10/19/2010 by Mary
Sneak peek pics of what's to come on this Friday's Degrassi! Check 'em out...
So... what exactly happened last Friday between Declan and Holly J... and what will it mean for each of them?
And looks like Eli's not sure if Clare is still the same girl he fell for...
- Posted on 10/15/2010 by Mary
Ummm. So... well, first SPOILERS BELOW if you haven't watched Love Lockdown pt. 1 yet. (It'll be online soon, don't worry.) Everyone else:
1) What just happened with Holly J and Declan? What are your thoughts? I was gripping the sides of my chair and just... upset but confused and flabbergasted and confused and upset. I don't think Declan is an evil person -- at ALL -- but that really, really upset me, personally. What was your reaction to that last scene?
2) Oh God. What about Sav? Ohhh man.
3) Did you see that glint in Clare's eye when she realized her parents were united in opposition to her piercing? Ruh roh...
4) Here's how we know Eli truly, truly cares for Clare: he's worried her parents won't like him. What's the opposite of a red flag, a green flag? Well then that right there is what we call a new boyfriend green flag. Eli... your perfection is simply intoxicating.
5) Haha, as much as I felt bad for Chantay fighting the good fight to save a Spirit Squad no one else seems to care about... I probably would have felt pretty meh if the cheerleading squad (if you could call it that) got disbanded in high school. What clubs would you fight to save if Simpson shut them down?
- Posted on 10/14/2010 by Mary
Look who's back... and he seems just EVER-so-delighted that Holly J is dating Sav.
And someone else is back toooooo....
Or come watch the first scene!
- Posted on 10/14/2010 by Mary
At 4pm et today, President Obama will be having a live Town Hall -- with YOU. Is there anything you want to say to him? Anything you want to ask? Whether it's about the economy, Afghanistan, the environment, gay rights, health care, college money, your school and your teachers, bullying... whatever's on your mind, we want to know about it. And MTV News wants to let President Obama know, too.
You can tweet questions and comments for the event NOW -- click here to check out MTV's Twitter Tracker, and tweet your own questions using hashtags like these:
Or make up your own #ask hashtag...
MTV will also be looking at tweets with #mygreatesthope and #mygreatestfear ... so you can let the president know what's on your mind.
We'll see you there.
- Posted on 10/11/2010 by Lisa
I did lots of important cute boy research in order to bring you an updated version of the Degrassi crush quiz. Have you taken it yet?
My current Degrassi crush is:
Wesley? Well, he's cute, smart, he's into robots, he's a musician... Oh, and remember the rap he and Connor did in the caf when they were trying to get Dave elected? I love any guy who's willing to act that dorky in public. Maybe I DO sort of have a crush on Wesley. I learned something new about myself today.
- Posted on 10/08/2010 by Mary
And once you're all caught up, let's talk.
* ALLI!! Do you guys think she made the right decision? Also, do you think she does have low self esteem? Or is something else behind her 'always making bad decisions where boys are involved'?
* Do you think all-girls' school will help or hurt Alli's boy craziness? 'Cause... I went to an all girls' school for a while and I gotta say... not all the girls there were exactly WISE about boy-folk.
* Still Alli: My heart went directly into my stomach when the Bandharis started looking through Alli's file in Simpson's office. Do you know the feeling I mean... that 'omg, I'm caught' feeling? Boooo that feeling.
* KC and Jenna: Did KC have a right to be pissed about the way Jenna "came out" as pregnant? Or did he lose all rights to be mad about anything the second he basically abandoned her?
*And don't worry: Eli's back in the next episode, promise. He was suspended in this week's ep, 'cause of Vegas Night.
- Posted on 10/07/2010 by Mary
Alli wants a fresh start... one that doesn't include letting the guy who went to the boiler room with Bianca come waltzing back into her life. But does she have the strength to stay away?
And we all know what's behind that big ol' guitar, but the Next Teen Star audience doesn't... what will they think if they find out?