Blog | TeenNick Top 10
- Posted on 11/12/2010 by Mary
Check out these clips of Annie "Fiona" Clark on the set of a Degrassi cast photo shoot... talking accessories, acting, and what it's like to feel all eyes on you while you're trying to pose:
- Posted on 11/11/2010 by Lisa
From time to time, we update the Degrassi character quiz, and now's one of those times. Take it now to find out who you'd be if you were a Degrassi character.
Then, tell me if you think the quiz got you right. Which Degrassi character do you think you're the most like (whether it's someone from the quiz or not)?
The quiz says I'm Sav, but I think I'm more like Clare or maybe Emma, with a tiny slice of Holly J, and a splash of Johnny DiMarco (I share his love of literature). What about you?
- Posted on 11/10/2010 by Chairman Nick Cannon
Hey y'all, Chairman Nick here! We're coming up on year two of my favorite awards show, and I couldn't be prouder. Last year, we flipped the script by getting celebrities to give awards to deserving teens. Our honorees Megan, Darrius, Brryan and Leah inspired us all to do great things with our lives, our abilities, and our voices.
And this year, we're doing it again just as big. If not bigger. Because HALO is more than an awards show... it's a movement.
When I say "a movement," I don't mean people will see the HALO Awards and be like, "If I volunteer, maybe I'll get to meet Justin Timberlake!"
What I mean is... I wanted us all to be reminded of our potential. How much we can do with our time and energy. How powerful our optimism can be. There's power in numbers, and this generation knows it better than any other generation in history. You were raised with the Internet; you were raised with a sense of how interconnected we all are. So it's up to you to light the way for the rest of the world.
You're going to be amazed when you meet this year's four new honorees. I get awestruck every time I think about them, and I grin ear to ear when I think about them getting the recognition and rewards they deserve. And we've got another no-joke lineup of celebrity presenters taking part, too -- I'm so grateful to them. It's gonna be a big night. December 10!
- Chairman Nick
- Posted on 11/08/2010 by Mary
More new Degrassi this week! Just one ep before the fall finale...
Can Adam really keep Fiona's attention?
What did Wesley just say to Connor and Dave?
And... well, place your bets on what's going on with Jenna and Sav...
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
I have to say, I find this scene more romantic, warm, sweet, and loving than any kiss scene. It's just... it's one of THOSE hugs. One of those hugs when you know you just got really, truly closer to a person, by either really allowing yourself to be emotionally vulnerable to them, or by being there for someone who was vulnerable to you.
Have you ever had one of those hugs?
E-Clare's relationship makes me really, really happy.
- Posted on 11/05/2010 by Mary
SPOILLLLLLLARRRSSS inside so don't click 'til you've watched the ep here it is if you need it.) Everyone who's all watched up... let's talk:
* You know, Drew definitely did not do right by Alli at Vegas night, but... I've got to hand it to him for being a pretty great brother. I remember when he first came on and was giving Riley static, it seemed like he was going to be a certain kind of dude, but I guess we know now that he's definitely more complex than that. What's your take on him?
* When you think about what really had to be going on in Eli's room -- I mean, when someone's a hoarder, it's not just piles of paper and clothes we're talking about, it's like... food wrappers -- could you be as awesome a gf/bf as Clare was to him? I feel like she showed him some seriously mature amounts of unconditional love in this episode, and it warmed my fuzzies. Was anyone out there too grossed out to get over it?
* Wesley is a nice, nice person. Wesley... you are REALLY nice. Do you guys think Dave deserves the niceness Wes showed him tonight? Would you have been Wes-like in those circumstances?
- Posted on 11/03/2010 by Mary
Here is a picture of something that will happen on this Friday's Degrassi.
Oh, and look! Another picture of a thing. A Degrassi thing.
I sure do hope you watch this Friday at 9p et so you'll know that sooo much more happens that I can't tell you about because ruining surprises is no fun for anyone! I sure, sure do.
- Posted on 10/30/2010 by Mary
Happy Hallo-weekend! Here's a plastic jack-o-lantern's worth of behind the scenes snapshots from Degrassi's Monster Moon shoot. Also, fyi, you can click here to watch all four Monster Moon minis crammed into one.
Two more vids are coming (they're on TV during the 9pm Degrassi airings, and then online afterwards).
Oh and check out this cute li'l pic of Munro and Aislinn behind the scenes at the shoot. Awww/ewww.
- Posted on 10/29/2010 by Mary
SPOILERS BELOW; watch the ep now if you haven't already. Then let's talk....
1) It was so hard to watch Clare ask questions like "Why do I have to suffer because they fell out of love?" -- questions that really just don't have any good answer. Did anyone out there with divorced parents feel pangs of recognition watching Clare go through this? What would you tell her if you could talk to her right now?
2) So very pleased to meet you, Bullfrog and Cece! Are Eli's parents anything like you expected? Also, would you freak out if you found out your bf/gf's ex used to live with them? Like in their room?
3) Clare and Eli are very different... do you think they're different in good ways, or ways that will pull them apart at some point?
4) Wow. Adam and Fiona on the steps... that was definitely some bonding going on. Who do you think makes a better boyfriend for Fiona, Drew or Adam?
5) So, Dave and Wesley. On the one hand... dude, Dave and Alli have so much in common, it's really a wonder they didn't end up together. Why can't people appreciate the friends they have rather than wanting "cooler" ones? On the OTHER hand... you know, Dave has some interests that Wes doesn't. It seems natural that he'd want some other friends, too. I guess the problem is when he tries to replace one with the other, instead of having lots of friends. What did you think of the Dave/Wes dynamic tonight?
- Posted on 10/27/2010 by Lisa
Are you feeling kind of riled up, kind of reckless, and maybe a little extra hairy? You're probably turning into a were-animal. Don't wait -- take the "Which Were-Animal Are You?" quiz now.
I just took the quiz to get in touch with my own were-identity and got:
BTW, if you haven't seen Victoria Justice's new movie The Boy Who Cried Werewolf yet, it's on TeenNick tonight at 5pm. (I'm currently watching The Boy Who Cried Were-Owl, but only in my head.)
Want to see a list of all our Halloween-ish quizzes? Go here.