Are you TOO honest with your bf/gf? Is Kelso?
Remember that time on That '70s Show when the guys went to a "nudie flick" and Kelso felt guilty and told Jackie about it and she was psyched that he was honest with her, so he told her all about how that time she asked if he'd washed his hands before they made out and he said yes, actually he hadn't and he' d been petting dogs right before? That was awesome.
And then Jackie says something about "selective honesty" so I was wondering... which of these items would you "select" to be honest with your bf/gf about?
1) Your bf/gf directly asks you whether you think a guy/girl you know in real life is cute.
2) Your bf/gf directly asks you whether you think a celebrity guy/girl is cute.
3) A friend of yours is talking about a guy/girl who was just flirting with them. You think that the girl/guy is attractive and you're psyched for your friend. Do you volunteer, "Nice, that guy/girl is cute!" to your friend in the presence of your bf/gf?
4) Someone who doesn't realize you 're in a relationship asks you out.
5) Someone who knows you have a bf /gf (and knows who it is) has been sending you flirty texts.
6) Your bf/gf bakes you cookies and they're weirdly super-salty.
7) Your bf/gf got a bad new haircut, in your opinion.
8) Your bf/gf kind of needs to floss.
9) Your bf/gf is morally against violent video games and would think it was lame if you played them, but you played one at a friend's house.
10) Your bf/gf is like mortal enemies with someone from his/her old school, and you end up going to a party at their house and think they're kind of nice, actually.