- Posted on 04/22/2011 by Lisa
Here's a list of the songs from Drop the World, pt. 2:
"Head Over Heels" by Digital Daggers
Check the Degrassi page for a sample.
"Shake Suga Shake" by Codi Jordan
"Running" by The Jefferson
"Ignite" by Ali Pierre
"Stupid Boy" by Lisha Cash
"A Little Bit (reloaded)" by Alexz Johnson
"Big Love" by Parlovr
"Don't Be Deceived" by Philip LaRue
- Posted on 04/22/2011 by Mary
SPOILAGE BELOW. Click here to watch the full "Drop the World, pt. 2" episode before reading any further!
Clare reacts to Eli on Degrassi: In Too Deep, Drop the World pt. 2
1) Well... those of us lucky enough not to get the finale spoiled for us sure did get a scare tonight... what did you think??
2) I know some people were feeling kind of anti-Clare because of her pulling away from Eli... but you've gotta admit, staying with someone out of fear for how they'll handle it probably is a horrible basis for a relationship. Given how unstable Eli was in these last two episodes... do you think Clare Clare really could have stayed with him?
3) I have to admit I kind of didn't get why Anya was so insistent that Holly J needed to know about Fiona's crush on her. Obviously spilling the beans behind her back was not the best Friend Move ever, but... do you think Anya was right that Holly J needed to know about the crush?
4) How would you handle it (or have you handled it) if someone whom you loved as a friend -- but whom you could never be romantically interested in -- had a crush on you?
5) You know, for some reason it only dawned on me in this episode, as I was wondering why Bianca was at the "bachelor party" -- Bianca has zero female friends. Unless those other girls in the background of the scene were friends of hers. I know some girls just prefer guys as friends... would you be comfortable at a party where you were the only girl/guy?
6) Eeeeee Degrassi's coming back this summer! High five!
- Posted on 04/21/2011 by Mary
We asked you to Show Us Your Degrassi... check out some of the Degrassi-tastic stuff you sent in!
journeySinger made an entire Degrassi: Whatever It Takes board game, SO EPIC! It starts at Degrassi and ends at Toronto U, and you collect "plot lines" along the way, and, "There's a spot on the board for a Coyne toss. Get it?" (And the coin is a Canadian penny!) Check journeySinger's profile for more pictures! I<3degrassi &eli clare synthesized the current state of all of the Degrassi love quadrangles and pentagons into this handy schematic. So convenient! Our very own quizzer and blogger Lisa made a pair of crafty Degrassi shoes. Nee is a prolific Show Us Your Degrassi-er... on her profile, there are sketches of many Degrassi characters plus two different collages on her walls (next to all her Harry Potter stuff, but of course). ClocheDoux made this "Incarnations of Degrassi" graphic, drawing the parallels between season 3 and season 10 characters. So much to discuss here... such as Craig being currently incarnated as Fiona and Eli! And Paige being a little bit Bianca, a little bit Holly J. I'm sure there's much for fans to debate here... And alyx_withay drew this portrait of Wesley / Spencer Van Wyck looking ever so wide-eyed and sweet, like Wesley always does.
(If you can't see the video above these words, click here to watch.
Here, write this on your hand before your next first date... priceless dating advice from Munro Chambers:
Don't be creep.
Have you anything to add to the list?
Would Degrassi's Charlotte Arnold (aka Holly J) ever consider dating a fan? And what's the "Sunshine Lounge"? Find out in part 2 of her photo shoot interview:
(If you can't see the video above these words, click here to watch.)
What about you... would you date a Degrassi fan? ;)
Happy Degrassi Spirit Week Wednesday! This is your last chance to Show Us Your Degrassi, so get on that!
And... here's a little prezzie we made you for the finale! It fits nicely as your Facebook profile pic, or you could print it out and hang it up wherever you want it, or... just look at it and smile. (To grab this, right click or ctrl-click the image and choose "save image as" or similar.)
Do Not Disturb - Watching Degrassi banner for yr Facebook!
Two more days til "Drop the World, pt. 2"... get ready!
- Posted on 04/19/2011 by Lisa
Haiku poems are typically about nature, but since it's Degrassi Spirit Week, let's write about Degrassi instead! If you're not familiar with haiku, they're little poems that have five syllables in the first line, seven syllables in the second line, and five syllables in the last line.
I wrote a few examples:
Where did Kendra go?
Spinner's little sister met
Degrassi's black hole.
Jenna and K.C. --
Imagine them as parents.
I'm scared for baby.
Season 10's big star
Had no lines to memorize.
Morty, we love you!
Post yours in the comments, or tweet them with the hashtag #degrassihaiku. We'll retweet a few of our faves.
- Posted on 04/19/2011 by Mary
"Hell, no risk of pregnancy? I'm in!" -- ???
Lulz... who do you think is stoked on not getting (or getting someone else) pregnant? Drop your guesses in the comments, and find out if you were right Friday night!
- Posted on 04/18/2011 by Mary
It's Day 1 of Degrassi Spirit Week, leading up to this Friday's season finale! First off, don't forget to Show Us Your Degrassi!
And secondly, here's a fresh Facebook taggable picture for you (complete with Zane). Which of your friends is the Clare, which is the Jenna, and who's a total Eli? Drop this on your Facebook and tag 'em up. (To grab this, right click or ctrl-click the image and choose "save image as" or similar.)
A new Degrassi taggable for Facebook!
Join us every day this week in the blog for new Degrassi Spirit Week activities!
- Posted on 04/18/2011 by Mary
Degrassi's Clare in Drop the World, pt. 2
Click here to see all of this week's sneak peek pictures from Drop the World, pt. 2... plenty of surprises to come, Friday night at 9!