- Posted on 03/22/2011 by Mary
"I guess if it's not dangerous, it's not worth it, right?" -- ???
Which Degrassi mouth is going to blurt that one out on Friday? Prognosticate in the comments...
- Posted on 03/21/2011 by Mary
Alli isn't safe... on the next Degrassi: In Too Deep
The new Degrassi flipbook is in, with sneak peek pics from Friday's episode.
Take a look and drop your predictions for Alli, Holly J, and everyone else in the comments...
- Posted on 03/20/2011 by Mary
The message boards are a-gurglin' with excitement over the retro '90s block we're planning. And like I said, everything's still in the planning stages right now so... that means now is a great time to pipe up!
What '90s shows do YOU want to see come back?
- Posted on 03/18/2011 by Mary
This blog has SPOILERS DOWN THERE so don't scroll down 'til you've watched the new episode. You've been warned. If you've already watched... we got some talking to do.
1) Reading your "yes, I am as stressed as Holly J" comments on yesterday's blog made me so worried! I mean Holly J is a fictional character and I'm worried for her too, but people! You! Real people! Take some serious "100% unscheduled me time" this weekend! It's almost spring and you have to. I am hereby forcing you.
2) So, remember that scene where Alli was looking at her "facerange" and there was a mix of comments on it, where some people were showing concern and some people were like "I'm glad she's gone," or "the dress code is her fault"? That made me go ruh ruh like a dungeon dragon. They were just like "la la, I'm posting something funny on the Intornets that my friends will click 'like' on" rather than, "la la, a real human being is in so much emotional pain that they have put themselves in danger and I am making fun of it and kicking them while they're down." The internet sucks sometimes.
3) I love that 12 year old Wesley wrote 16 year old Wesley a note. I heard about this site where you can write an email to yourself in the future and it'll deliver it to you on the date you set. (OK... the internet rules sometimes, too.) I'm not gonna link to it right here because on the site, some people choose to make their letters public on the front page, and one I just saw has what we in the biz call "inappropriate language" but if that's ok with you, search the web for "Future Me".
Anyway, what did the you of four years ago think the you of today was going to be like? And were You of the Past wrong, or right, or somewhere in between?
4) I can't be the only person who was thinking the whole time "Omgomg what if Holly J is pregnant?" WHEW. Except, eek, 'cause if it's not that... whatever it is doesn't look good, either. What are your guesses about what's up?
5) "I stood next to a dude that stabbed a guy that everyone LOVED, and then I had to go to that guy's school." - Johnny DiMarco. You know... I never really thought about the fact that going to Degrassi must have been scary as hell for Johnny.
- Posted on 03/16/2011 by Mary
The Black Eyed Peas at Super Bowl Halftime, which is like the KCAs but less slime and less fun.
The Black Eyed Peas are confirmed to perform at the KCA this year! Also confirmed to appear are approximately 1 billion other famous celebrities including:
Jack Black (he's hosting)
Chairman Nick Cannon
Jane Lynch and Cory Monteith from Glee
And like I said, somewhere around a billion more.
Tell us in the comments... do you love the Black Eyed Peas, are they your guilty pleasure, or... do you believe that if you can't say something nice you shouldn't say anything at all?
I still kinda get chills when I think about that 25,000 person "I Gotta Feeling" flash mob on Oprah that time...
- Posted on 03/16/2011 by Mary
Find out what Charlotte and Holly J have in common! Besides being the exact same height and having the exact same hair color.
It's no secret: I think Charlotte Arnold is pretty much the bomb. If you want to hear more from her, check out these other Charlotte Arnold posts with other interviews and observations of her.
And/or help yourself to an eyeful of this totes gorge pic of her from Vegas Night.
Charlotte Arnold rocks the Vegas Night tiara, as Holly J on Degrassi.
- Posted on 03/15/2011 by Mary
"But no offense, you've kind of been a drag." -- ???
Don't you love it when people say "no offense" right before or after they insult you? (Lisa HATES it... Actually I believe the word she used was "DESPISE".)
Anyway, what are your guesses as to whose mouth this will come out of Friday night?
- Posted on 03/14/2011 by Mary
He's back, and he's got a soul patch. And he's sitting in front of a computer screen. And Holly J looks really, really not good (no offense Holly J!) and Wesley... I would definitely like to see your guesses as to what Wesley is up to.
- Posted on 03/13/2011 by Mary
- Posted on 03/11/2011 by Mary
THERE ARE SPOILERS DOWN THERE! DON'T LOOK until you've watched the full episode here. Once yr caught up... we need to talk RIGHT NOW.
1) Critical line from Fitz tonight: "What I did was wrong, and I've changed. Eli never will and you know that." I have several questions:
a) Will Eli ever change (as in get over his temper, his grudge-holding, his pessimism about human nature)?
b) Should Eli ever change? Is he perfect as is or does he have some things to work on? In your opinion?
c) Has Fitz changed? Do you buy his conversion? Would you date him, or be cool with a friend of yours dating him?
2) Do you think religion is something that a couple (like Eli and Clare) can agree to disagree about, or is it the kind of thing you NEED to be on the same wavelength about?
3) Do you guys think Jenna and KC will make good parents? Which Teen Mom couple do you think they'd be most like?
4) Does Sav get his "Good Big Brother" badge back yet? You guys... I'm really scared for Alli. She's in such a vulnerable emotional state, not to mention being physically vulnerable out there... so many people might try to take advantage of her. It's stressing me out.