Your search for "one-on-one" found 18 results
- Which One on One Character Are You
Take the quiz and find out
- Step-Parents and Almost-Step-Parents
I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with a step-parent who wasn't sure whether they should try to be an enforcer-of-rules, or a "friend", or something in-between (like Breanna almost did on One on One). What kinds of relationships do you guys have with your step-parents? And for those with good ones... was it always good, or did you have to work at it, and how did you work at it? Share your stories...Read More
- Would you rather: walk in on yr parents, or have them walk in on you?
If you had to pick one permanently emotionally-scarring experience from a box of emotionally scarring experiences that only had two items in it... which would you rather?Read More
- The vote has now been rocked.
I just saw that episode of One on One where Breanna and her friends vote for the first time, which was apropos 'cause I totally voted today (for the umpteenth time). I actually love the little elections as much as the big ones, because a lot of times they affect things that are right in your face (your local rec center, your history textbook), instead of being about Obama v McCain, etc....Read More
- Former HALO Honoree Emily-Anne Rigal Stops Hate In Its Tracks
We interviewed former HALO honoree, Emily-Anne Rigal.Read More
- '90s Are All That: Our Favorite Moments from 'Hey Dude!'
Giddy up, '90s fans! We're going back to the Bar None Dude Ranch!Read More
- Q&A With January HALO Effect Honoree: Brette Machiorlette
Check out our exclusive interview with HALO Effect honoree, Brette Machiorlette!Read More
- Jajube Mandiela (Chantay)'s Natural Hair
TWO WEEKS 'TIL NEW DEGRASSI! Time to gear up; how 'bout a cast interview! During Degrassi: The Boiling Point this summer, I did a post about Chantay and saw some really nasty comments about her hair -- and some positive ones! But the negative ones upset me, and I wanted to talk to Jajube about why she likes her hair just the way it is. Our interview inside...Read More
- How well do Sav and Holly J know each other?
Who knows what's gonna happen with their characters Monday night (at 9p et!), but I do know that Ray Ablack and Charlotte Arnold have spent a lot of time around each other at work on Degrassi. So I made them play a game... can they name each other's moms? Do they know each other's taste in gum and pizza and music?Read More
- Interview: Emily-Anne Rigal, 2011 HALO Award WinnerRead More