Holly J. Sinclair
Marco Del Rossi
Danny Van Zandt
Liberty Van Zandt
A FTM transgender teen who transferred (with his older step-brother Drew) to Degrassi to escape problems at his old school, Adam is finding it easier to be himself and be accepted by his peers. He's famous for his quick wit, his guts, and his fierce loyalty to his friends.
* Transferred to Degrassi in 10th grade.
* Flirted with Bianca; she discovered that he's transgender.
* Was beaten up by Owen and Fitz.
* Helped Clare break into Eli's room.
* Co-threw a secret party in an abandoned church to impress Fiona.
* Dated Fiona; they broke up when it became clear that Fi wanted him to be a girl.
* Helped Holly J and Mrs. Coyne get Fiona into rehab.
* Competed with Dave to host a radio show, and fought with him over what it means to be a guy.
* Agreed to co-host Degrassi Radio's "man show" with Dave; they became friends.
* Developed a crush on Katie.
* Got shot by a gang member who was after Drew.
* Had a secret admirer; was disappointed when it turned out to be Tristan.
* Joined WhisperHug. He plays bass in the band.
* Got rejected by Becky for being transgender, but bonded with her on opening night of Romeo & Jules.
"Maybe on the outside I'm not your typical guy, but up here I am."