Holly J. Sinclair
Marco Del Rossi
Danny Van Zandt
Liberty Van Zandt
Becky is bright, bubbly, and enthusiastic. Raised a conservative Christian, Becky always puts family first. Her family moved to Canada so her brother, Luke, could play hockey. Becky isn't afraid to stand up for her traditional values.
* Proposed a production of Romeo and Juliet: The Musical.
* Quit the play when Eli cast two male leads.
* Encouraged Jenna to become a Christian; forgave her for getting baptized for the wrong reasons.
* Tried to stop liking Adam when she realized he's transgender.
* Offered to play the role of Jules when Tristan disappeared.
"I didn't lie. Lying is a sin, I just left out a few details."