Holly J. Sinclair
Marco Del Rossi
Danny Van Zandt
Liberty Van Zandt
From the girl who wore a school uniform before they were required to the girl who's dated Degrassi's biggest heartthrobs, Clare has come a long way. Though she's still a serious person and intent on succeeding in life, she's learned to let down her hair -- figuratively and literally.
* Called the police when her sister Darcy's online predator came to their house.
* Joined the gifted class at Degrassi.
* Wore a school uniform every day for a while.
* Got caught with a vibrator in her bag at school.
* Protested Connor's unfair treatment by the Shep.
* Got a makeover and stopped wearing the uniform.
* Started dating K.C.
* Was dumped for her "friend" Jenna.
* Had a crush on Declan; wrote vampire stories about him.
* Was the victim of rumors that she had a boob job when she actually had laser eye surgery.
* Began dating Eli after they collaborated on a writing assignment.
* Tried and failed to get Eli to back off of his war with Fitz.
* Covered for Adam when he dropped some tampons.
* Convinced Adam that he didn't need to be "Gracie" to make everyone else happy.
* Set off a stink bomb during exams to protect Eli and Adam from Fitz.
* Tried out a goth look to shock her parents as she reeled from their divorce.
* Broke into Eli's room and discovered that he was a hoarder; helped him recover.
* Chose to forgive Fitz after he became born again and apologized.
* Dumped Eli because his ongoing mental instability turned scary and dangerous.
* Started dating her childhood friend Jake, who eventually became her stepbrother and ex-boyfriend.
* Was publicly bashed in a play written and directed by Eli.
* Reconnected with Eli at the Frostival; they began dating again.
* Got her dream internship at a Toronto newspaper.
* Lost her internship after being sexually assaulted by her supervisor, Asher.
* Wrote a Degrassi Daily article accusing the Ice Hounds of destroying the roof garden.
* Plotted revenge on Asher.
* Located another girl who'd been assaulted by Asher; decided to go to the police.
"Well excuse me for having loftier ambitions than just some pedestrian high school assignment!"