Miles Hollingsworth III
Holly J. Sinclair
Marco Del Rossi
Danny Van Zandt
Liberty Van Zandt
Ellie's life has been a whirlwind of drama, and she's still struggling to find the best way to cope.
* Helped Marco discover his sexuality.
* Overcame her cutting habit.
* Saved her alcoholic mother from a fire.
* Dated and moved in with Sean, until he left Degrassi for home.
* Nursed an unrequited lust for Craig which involved throwing a drumstick at Manny's head.
* Nurtured Jimmy's creative side.
* Moved in with Marco and Dylan after her college roommate tossed her for insulting her in the school paper.
* Started dating her editor, Jesse; it didn't work out.
* Discovered Craig's cocaine habit.
* Convinced Marco to dump Dylan.
* Got back together with Jesse, caught him making out with Caitlin; dumped him.
* Became editor of The Core, her college newspaper.
* Kissed Marco; they decided it was time for the roommates to go their separate ways.
* Visited Paige in L.A. to avoid seeing her sick father.
* Drank too much; walked into the ocean; was rescued by Marco and Craig.
* Reconnected with Craig.
"I'm so tired, I think I answered the second essay question with White Stripes lyrics."